A position as a Junior Business Analyst
- Extensive experience gathering technical requirements from clients, analyzing this data, and transforming it into practical solutions for their particular needs
- Published articles in trade journals; wrote reports and documentation on technical subjects
- Economics degree with focus on econometrics and statistics
- Owner/founder of technology business
- Adept at acquiring new skills and working in a group setting
- Data analysis with MS Excel and Tableau to produce dashboard visualizations
- Strong querying skills in MS SQL Server and MySQL for data collection
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficient in MS Access and Visio
- Fixed Income Broker - Dealer focusing on mortgage and asset-backed securities
- Unit profitability by inventory holding period
- Client coverage effectiveness and transition success
- Production concentration analysis
- Developed tool to monitor performance of company wide data services software
- Participated in Agile software development, requirement collection, and testing
Vice President and Co-Founder
- Developed a superior process to productively and profitably carry out 3-D Ground Penetrating Radar services.
- Fielded customer inquiries; explained our services, technical capabilities, and priced jobs based on customer feedback and needs.
- Carried out complete service process for clients, from project planning, to collecting data, processing data, and presenting results.
- Constructed a business plan for investors.
- Led projects to create and produce technical document and marketing materials.
- Developed successful marketing strategies and represented the company at trade shows.
- Managed Filemaker Pro database containing customer and job information.
Field Engineer, Senior Field Engineer
- Trained and supervised field crews collecting radar data in 17 states as well as in Turkey, France, and Mexico.
- Analyzed data using Matlab and made client presentations.