- Twenty - three years’ experience in the extraction, organization, analysis and manipulation of digital geospatial information from remotely sensed imagery and other sources, map/geospatial layer creation, geocoding, shapefile integration to ArcGIS, geospatial intelligence analysis, image intelligence analysis, extraction and modeling of Digital Terrain Elevation Data (DTED).
- Extensive knowledge of map datums and projections and geographical coordinate extraction.
- Over six years’ experience in providing college level instruction in areas such as geographic information systems, remotely sensed imagery, hyperspectral analysis, aerial photo interpretation, image ortho and georectification, terrain analysis and physical geography.
- Provided high level briefs to Confidential Senior Management and to Senior Military.
ENVI, ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine, Google Earth, Remote View, SOCET GXP, other photogrammetric software and other COTS and GOTS software, all on MS Windows and UNIX (Sun Solaris) platforms.
Senior Image Scientist/Image Analyst/All-Source Analyst
- Studied and analyzed panchromatic, spectral and hyperspectral imagery for evidence of nefarious activities by enemy combatants in Afghanistan.
- Trained as an All-source Intelligence Analyst.
- Stationed at the Counter-IED Operations/Intelligence Integration Center (2012-Present).
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.
- Attached to PLSS Division; Sciences and Methodologies .
- Division Point of Contact for Geographic Information Systems.
- Extraction, identification and attribution of digital feature data and digital terrain elevation data from remotely sensed imagery.
- Subject Matter Expert for Multispectral and Hyperspectral analysis and digital data Quality Control.
Senior Geospatial Analyst
- Coordinates Services for field technical hubs in Iraq and Afghanistan. Acted as a go-between and facilitator to the Confidential Enterprise Management Office.
- Factory Acceptance Testing for Geospatial Exploitation computers that were sent into theater.
- Geospatial Intelligence Analyst, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Deployed Services.
- Provided geospatial analysis and intelligence using ArcGIS, ArcMap, SOCET SET, Remote View and ERDAS Imagine to International Security Assistance Force, Kandahar Air Base, Afghanistan.
Senior Geospatial Consultant/Instructor
- Geospatial Intelligence and Imagery Analysis using ArcGIS, ArcMap, Remote View and ERDAS Imagine.
- Production support to Image Intelligence Analysts.
- Presented processed images and scientific analysis to imagery analysts and managers.
- Provided informational briefings and training for the purpose of educating analysts and managers about the capabilities of hyperspectral processing and its benefits.
- Delivered onsite consulting and instruction to users of geospatial information.
- Customers included users in the Defense Department, Intelligence and Civilian communities. Redesigned Remote Sensing courses for Confidential.
Advanced Geospatial Engineer
- Subject matter expert on Geographic Information Systems processing and analysis. Subject matter expert on the analysis and exploitation of panchromatic, multispectral and hyperspectral remotely sensed imagery and data.
- Member of the Confidential team, using Custom ENVI tools and ArcGIS to detect and display results of natural gas leak indications and create and display project status maps.