- Four years of IT and business consulting experience on projects in various roles ranging from BA to QA. Confidential has experience working with the Agile methodology, exposure to client - facing projects, requirements gathering, testing, and writing user stories.
- Along with these skills, Confidential also has experience working with SQL Server and Peoplesoft application.
- Confidential has experience in various industries working with teams both on and off shore.
- Confidential has good experience in client-facing interaction.
- She has a passion for business analysis, with a talent for explaining technical information to the non-expert.
- Confidential has extensive experience in functional testing of Peoplesoft HCM. Proficient in HP Quality center for Test Planning, Test Execution, and Defect Tracking.
- Ability to translate business requirements into test plan scenarios and test script experience with data validation testing including PS Query and SQL Skills.
- Business Analysis
- People Soft
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal communication
- Adherence to high customer service standards
- Team Player
- Excellent time management skill
- Complex Problem Solving
- Created requirements documentation as needed
- Documented each release of the product and conducted formal sessions and demonstrations
- Participated in quality management review, ensuring high quality work products to satisfy the Business Sponsor requirement.
- Worked directly with the client QA lead to help establish a test plan based on requirements specifications
- Defect Management and Triage
- Acted as a liaison between the Dev and QA teams throughout the testing effort, to answer any questions and increase productivity of both teams.
- Worked closely with release management team
- Analyzed the requirements from the client and the documents to understand the functional requirements.
- Developed test plans, test scenarios and test cases for module, integration and system testing.
- Reviewed test cases prepared by other team members.
- Prepared test data and test environment to execute the test cases.
- Worked directly with the Client Management and Project Manager in meetings regarding the trend of defects over time.
- Facilitated testing with the end user, answering end-user questions, and coordinating the handover to third-party support where required
- Managed a positive onsite relationship with the client and end users