- Information Technology professional with over thirty years experience supporting mainframe and PC users.
- Self - starter with expert technical skills. Extensive background with operations, data security, support and user areas.
- Responsible for processing the customer’s financial data captured at the register and route it to the appropriate authorizer for approval.
- Interface with the WM Business areas, POS area and 3 rd party credit authorizers to design, develop, test, validate and implement changes for financial authorizations.
- Responsible for maintaining global sales reporting systems used by WM’s financial planners., both mainframe and server based.
Lead Systems Analyst
- Maintain and enhance both the mainframe processing and the server applications, including converting the mainframe portion from VSAM to DB2.
- Work closely with the business owners and vendor to ensure data integrity and resolve issues.
- Served as the primary support for users' server issues.
- Worked closely with the users and other IT areas to resolve customer issues. Developed and implemented enhancements to the batch processing.
Senior Project Analyst
- Analyzed user requirements and developing the specifications for the CICS application.
- Coordinated with the offsite vendors on data transfers, New Jersey State Database Administrators on database design and tuning, the State and DMR Programmers, and performing quality control testing.
- Provided ad-hoc PC hardware and software support to State and DMR users as required.