Insightful, result - driven professional with notable success in planning, analyzing, and implementing solutions in support of business objectives and proven record of excellent interpersonal abilities, fostering and maintaining positive professional relationships.
HIGHLIGHTS OF COMPETENCIES:
- Credit Risk Management & Loss Reduction.
- Information Security & Fraud Prevention
- Customer service & Client Relationship Management.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Business Case Development.
- Data Gathering and Reporting.
- Policy and Regulation Compliance - SOX Act.
- Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle and Process Improvement.
- User Acceptance Testing.
- Business Process Design
SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS: MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project), SHAREPOINT, SQL & ORACLE DATABASE.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Billing Systems Operations Analyst
- Audits the accuracy of moderately complex billing information entered in the billing and ordering systems, and manages the operation of the systems.
- Troubleshoot and Analyzes system errors that hinders the sales team from processing customers’ orders efficiently.
- Develops solutions to systems’ issues and works with systems designers to implement new features.
- Completes User Acceptance Testing for new features and functions or upgrades in the systems.
- Initiates process improvements that result in increased efficiency, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures Policy Compliance, Contract Implementation, Information Assurance and Revenue Assurance objectives are met.
Fraud and Credit Risk Analyst
- Monitored and analyzed customer data and transaction activities to help identify and resolve fraud risks and trends.
- Retrieved data from different databases using data mining tools to predict behaviors of fraudsters and future fraud trends, and to make proactive, knowledge-driven decisions.
- Constantly monitored transaction characteristics and account changes to look for indicators or warning signs that would point to any potential fraud.
- Coordinated risk mitigation efforts with internal and external business partners.
- Applied risk management policies and procedures to help manage losses, identify trends, and reduce losses.
- Analyzed trends and maintain proper records of suspicious activities.
- Identified process improvements to help increase efficiency of various Risk Management functions, both internally and externally.
- Managed and controlled application access by internal users to increase data security in compliance with the SOX Act.
Confidential, Farmers Branch, TX
Customer Service Rep/Agent Support
- Assisted sales agents in setting up new accounts and renewing contracts when applicable.
- Qualified new customers for service by evaluating credit risks
- Coordinated contacts between customers, technicians and other departments.
- Provisioned features on wireless service plans as requested by customers.
- Performed revenue analysis and investigated billing issues for customers in the Billing Systems.
- Explained products and services to customers, reviewed partial or full bills, and issued credits where necessary.
- Assisted sales agents with usage and billing analysis, troubleshooting technical problems on services and escalations to other departments as necessary
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Customer Care Support Agent
- Interfaced with all Network Operating Centers personnel, Field Operations, Provisioning, Sales and other departments to resolve customers’ trouble reports.
- Coordinated with vendors, other common carriers and local exchange carrier personnel in troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and effectively closing ticket within standards and disseminating tickets to the appropriate department for further analysis or closure with a 90% accuracy rate.
- Assumed full ownership of customer problems and champion customer requests throughout their life cycle resulting in high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Responsible for proactively managing escalations on any issue in jeopardy of failing agreed targeted results