- 5+ years of experience Geographic Information System analysis
- Graduate Degree in Applied Digital Geography and GIS
- ArcMap, Spatial Analysis, Cartography, SQL, Data Management, Map Book
- Structuring the workplace GIS Database for the City Prosperity Index analysis.
- Creating MXD files for the seventeen Saudi cities and add all the layers for each city.
- Creating map book for eight cities to present all the planning data.
- Creating queries and applying the spatial analysis using the GIS tools for the CPI required data.
- Calculating the mixed land uses areas for each city.
- Collecting the shapefiles and layers from different sources for the required work.
- Preparing the required maps and data for the City Profile Reports for two cities.
- Preparing the Statistical and Spatial Analysis for the Planning researches.
- Reviewed and edited the planning layers to include various significant sites in Downtown Irbid
- Prepared maps showing various layers of the master plan and implementation phases
- Prepared maps using GIS tools showing development infrastructure areas and zones for three cities in Jordan
- Prepared maps using symbology to show population, employment density, intensification and residential units for some cities in Jordan
- Reviewed and edited the planning GIS layers to include all Halton Region community services such as; Libraries, Health Department Offices, School Boards, School locations, Ambulance Stations, Police Stations, Go Stations and Hospitals.
- Established process and scheduled students for eight phases of the Employment Survey
- Prepared 567 survey zone maps showing the existing businesses, parcels, road networks, zoning and the orthophoto using the ArcMap.
- Prepared the pre - populated questionnaire survey sheets using the Access database from the previous year (2010) employment survey.
- Participated in all phase’s data entry for the Employment Survey using the ArcMap and Access Database.
- Prepared the list of 802 unverified businesses and a survey sheet for each business for the GIS Geocoding to add all businesses to the Region maps and database.
- Created Queries for the employment survey data base table to check up some records
- Designed maps using symbology to show the population and the employment density and intensification and the residential units for each zone.
- Reviewed plans for major development projects to ensure compliance with development regulations
- Designed guidelines for various land uses such as; residential, commercial, industrial and the development areas supervised site surveys, photographed, took measurements, and analyzed existing developments to prepare report for management to clarify issues with development
- Liaised with clients and developers to discuss their concepts and designs
- Produced affection plans and assessed them against existing building regulations for building permits and land development process
- Oversaw the preparation of several area plans and street designs
- Led the preparation of detailed community plans, land subdivisions and revision of planning regulations
- Led the land use database for the Municipal GIS initiative
- Aided in updating building regulations and zoning maps
- Assessed several proposals for changes in land use
- Assisted in preparing land use plans
- Aided in preparing data for street numbering, geocoding and land use planning