Self - motivated and detail oriented, extremely dynamic professional with 4 + years of IT experience as an analyst. Worked with healthcare companies and financial credit bureau on projects related to analyzing credit history, maintaining customer history and data, auditing healthcare provider data and building member/provider relation applications. Strong leadership qualities, ability to work collaboratively with strong commitment to achieve business goals. Fast learner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an indomitable desire to make an impact while achieving growth and excellence in the professional world.
Requirement Management Tools: Test Track, Requisite Pro, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, Wireframe
Business Modeling: UML
Reporting Tool: SSRS
MS Tools: MS Office, SQL Server 2008/2012, SharePoint, Visio
Programming Languages: SQL Server 2008/2012, HTML, XML, CSS
Project Management skill: SDLC, Agile SCRUM, Work front
IT Business Analyst
- Successfully created (from inception to deployment) several major internal application s for the company, including: PR Audit system - repository of holding and updating different provider information who have contract with Confidential, Appointment Av a ilability DB - application housing data from provider visits and checks compliance with state regulations.
- Experience with project proposal and project scope write up along with business requirement documentation. Conduct GAP Analysis to understand the AS-IS and TO-BE systems and understand the ROI (Return on investment) for the proposed application.
- Facilitate group meetings and interviews with stakeholders as well as review meetings with technical team members. Work in liaison between the technical team and the business client to meet project requirements. Scheduled and tracked progress of team members throughout the project (using tools like burndown chart ) .
- Experience with pulling ad-hoc sql reports from company internal systems ( TRUCARE ). Have good working knowledge of EXCEL .
- Gather requirements from clients through exhaustive interview - question answer sessions, meetings and workshops and document them formally as BRD (Business Requirement Document) and tech spec document for the development team.
- Good knowledge in defining the requirements through use cases and work flow ( VISIO tool) understanding the core of the process, efficient in keeping track of the requirements though traceability matrix (Requisite Pro).
- Following change requests through ‘ Change management ’ analyzing the requests with its success rate, ROI and its impact on resources involved with the scope creep.
- Work in liaison with QA team in writing out the test cases and perform UAT (user acceptance testing) before releasing the final application.
- Efficient in using company proprietary tools for planning, analysis, documentation and communication like Requisite Pro, Work-front, and VISIO .
- Maintaining a professional relationship and positive vibe within the team.
Environment: SQL Server 2012, .NET framework, Visual Studio, SharePoint, MS Office 2010, MS Excel, MS Visio, Work-front, Requisite Pro, Wireframe mockups.
- Troubleshoot and resolved errors in 834 and 820 transactions for health insurance exchanges and performed root cause analysis.
- Provided content to and for collaboration with staff on stakeholders on the transactions and the reconciliation process.
- Analyzed discrepancies in the eligibility reconciliation process for multiple stakeholders and continuous process improvement of the reconciliation process.
- Performed testing and thoroughly documented issues.
- Worked with technical and development team to resolve identified issues in a timely manner.
- Reviewed documented material for accuracy and assist in end user and support.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, MS Excel, MS Visio, SharePoint, MS Office 2010
Junior Business Analyst
- Gathered business requirements by driving user-group meetings and conducting JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions. Held review meeting for further requirement clarification
- Worked with the database administrators for fast verification of results using self-formulated SQL Queries.
- Hands-on knowledge in formulating ad-hoc MS-SQL queries for analyzing datasets.
- Created FRD (Functional Requirement Document) which were signed off after detailed walk through of the scope of the project by the project stakeholders.
- Conducted workshops, assisted in creating product backlog, Sprint backlog, Sprint burn-down chart in the Agile environment.
- Hands on knowledge with MS-Excel for analyzing data, using v-look up, h-look up, pivots and charts
- Coordinated work plans between project manager and client using Microsoft Project. Worked as liaison in between the development team and the business client to meet project requirements. Scheduled and tracked progress of team members throughout the project.
- Documented the product requirements through multiple Use Cases. Also presented key requirements through UML diagrams like use case and activity diagrams that provided detailed explanation of system process flow and results.
- Managed projects starting from gathering requirements, eliciting user stories, documentation, testing and finally release planning through sprints.
- Created Test plans with traceability to requirements using test management tool (HP-Quality Center) and by analyzing the requirements and design documents provided by the client.
- Maintained a document for capturing and reporting defects identified during UAT (User Acceptance Testing), capturing the severity, status, date reported/fixed and problem description.
- Conducted weekly review meetings with development team regarding the test plans, test cases, and reported the defects found (as prioritized).
Environment: SQL Server 2008, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Test Track, Visual Studio 2008/2010, MS Excel, MS Visio, SharePoint, MS Office 2010
Frontend Web Developer
- Worked as a front-end web developer on internal projects of the company, focusing on front-end designing with hand coded HTML and CSS.
- My work also involved debugging and maintaining websites.