- Wealth & Asset management Trading Platform Leader and Subject Matter Expert
- Confidential is a Manager in the Advisory Services practice of Confidential.
- He has over 10 years of professional services experience in assisting clients in Wealth & Asset Management and Capital Markets domain.
- Confidential led teams, managed projects and served as subject matter expert in front, middle and back office of leading global financial firms.
- Confidential designed, implemented and rolled out software systems including OMS, EMS, affirmation platform and wealth & asset management platforms.
- He delivered multi - million dollar engagements to assess current and future state, identify risks, design business processes, and help clients achieve efficiency.
Project Management: Leading and managing complex projects, Agile, Waterfall.
Business Analyst: Requirements elicitation, Analysis, Design and Architecture of system applications and business processes.
Business process expertise: Portfolio Management, Portfolio Rebalancing, Strategy/Model Management, Performance Attribution, Client Goals Management, Investment Compliance, Order Management, Internalization, Smart Order Routing, Confirmation/Affirmation, Trade Exception Monitoring, Clearing, Settlement Processes (Cash and Custody Accounts), Street - side Messaging, Business Intelligence reporting, Fee Processing, Client Statements, Cash Processing, Corporate Actions, Reference Data, Transaction Data and Data warehouse.
Products worked on: Equity, Fixed Income (TBAs, MBS), FX, Confidential, Derivatives (Futures & Options).
Platforms: BRS Aladdin, SEI SWP, 3D, Omgeo CTM, Alert, RedLine Trading, OpenLink Findur.
Business development: Lead proposals, sales, account relationship.
AI skills: Machine learning, Naive Bayes, SVM, Deep learning (Neural Networks), CNN, computer vision
Languages & libraries: Python, Java, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn, NumPy
Other: SQL, Alteryx, AWS, Git/GitHub, Anaconda, Eclipse, Confluence, ALM, Jira, Rally, Business Objects, MicroStrategy.
- Improved quality of the product by leading Confidential processing team as a subject matter expert.
- Identified business processes and defined data differentiators for reusability and automation coverage.
- Established a foundation to help achieve sustainable improvements in the wealth platform (SWP).
- Reengineered Trading platforms for various products, Options and Mutual Funds.
- Rolled out improved features to Financial Advisors by designing process flows, writing BRDs and reviewing functional specs.
- Obtained Business sign-off on BRDs from Trading desks, Risk, Compliance and legal stakeholders.
- Implemented trading and operations platform for mortgage backed securities to transform front, middle and back office into an integrated end to end solution.
- Overhauled capital markets technology by replacing and/or renovating over 40 separate applications and data stores.
- Drafted business procedures with the business capabilities, process maps, controls and compliance rules.
- Enhanced features by writing requirements for Confidential and Business Analytics (MicroStrategy) reports.
- Implemented BlackRock Solutions Aladdin platform by advising on business and technology design principles and policies under "Design Authority" work-stream.
- Developed the architecture blueprint matrix (TOGAF) and evaluated gaps in business, application, data, security, and technology architectures for target state Aladdin implementation.
- Analyzed change requests to identify the impact on business architecture, solution architecture, business case and program timelines.
- Designed target operating model and recommended strategic design decisions to program leadership.
- Assessed the project for low latency electronic execution for equities and listed equity options using Algorithmic trading and "smart order routing" framework for order internalization.
- Interviewed business owners from Risk, Compliance, Operations, Finance, Technology and Quant on impact to order routing strategy and identified key risks and mitigation.
Associate Consultant / Business Analyst
- Designed and developed multiple modules in Central Trade manager (CTM) by participating in requirements analysis, use cases, gap analysis, process modeling, use stories and quality assurance.
- Led, managed and trained offshore team to drive deliverables around-the-clock.
- Transitioned the team from waterfall to Agile (Scrum) methodology.
Subject Matter Expert
- Elicited requirements & consulted in designing the functional specs for trading, risk management, accounting and reporting modules.