- More than 15 years of work experience of which 10.5 years as Confidential Functional consultant. As a Confidential functional consultant worked on Implementation, support and migration projects.
- Experienced as Module expert optimizing the utilization of FICO (GL/AP/AR/AA/CCA/PCA/IO/TRM/BCM/FICA(PSCD/FSCD) /New GL etc.) throughout an Organization - Complete Configuration Hands on for various Confidential Modules.
- Experience in Configuration of House Banks, Manual Bank Statement, Electronic Bank Statement and cash journal in banking ledger.
- Core business process with proper understanding of other functional Interfaces.
- Effective client interaction capabilities coupled with good business presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills. Energetic and self-motivated team player/lead, flexible, and able to consistently meet deadlines/challenges.
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent Quality Deliverables, Highly Dependable with Speed of delivery.
- Responsible for designing the new functionalities based on the requirements
- Responsible for supporting the production defects
- Understand the business process of municipalities and collect the business requirements
- Document the requirements and get the approval from the customer
- Ensure the new solution is not impacted the existing template
- Prepare the functional specifications document for the development objects
- Provide/Develop solution as per the requirements approved
- Support testing of the solution and knowledge transfer to customer
- Provide inputs for development of the new functionalities which are not in standard SAP
- Handover the new functionality to business and support testing by the business users
- Train the team on PSCD functionalities and process
- Conducted business blueprint workshop for understanding the customer requirements for Social benefits and Tax payments.
- Document the business processes based on the requirements collected in the workshop
- Creation of Master data (Business partner, Contract Account and Contract Object) in PSCD for Social service benefits managed in CRM.
- Creation of open items in PSCD for payment of Social Benefits through Social Billing and PSCD invoicing. Integration with CRM Social services for managing the benefits.
- Managing payment of benefits to citizens.
- Creation of Master data in PSCD when the registration process is completed in Tax and revenue management module.
- Creation of open items in PSCD for contributions receivables from TRM through billing and PSCD invoicing process.
- Managing incoming payments and uploading the bank statement in PSCD for payments received directly in bank.
- Defining clearing rules for automatically clearing open items.
- Defining dunning and interest calculation rules for overdue open items.
- Integration with CRM for customer interaction services and replication of master data structure in CRM.
- Revenue distribution for payment of standard deductions from benefits and pay to third parties example: Deduction the rent to be paid to housing society from citizens using the housing society houses etc.,
Asset Accounting and Credit Management
- Conducted business blueprint workshops for General Ledger and Asset Accounting
- Prepared the functional specifications for WRICEF objects
- Configured the solution in the system based on the requirements approved in blueprint for General Ledger, Asset Accounting and Credit Management
- Supported the developer in understanding the functional specifications
- Prepared the test plan and test cases for unit testing, integration testing and user testing using HPQC tool
- Supported the integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Prepared the configuration document for General Ledger, Asset Accounting and Credit Management
- Provided inputs to the data migration team for developing the data migration tools
- Documented the project documents as per the FDA standards
Lead & New GL Consultant
- Conducted business blueprint for New GL implementation as part of the migration project
- Configured document splitting character profit center and segment
- Configured additional non leading ledger with current USD to meet the legal reporting
- Configured new depreciation areas for asset accounting to post the non-leading ledger the depreciation and the assets
- Trained the power users on the New GL functionalities
- Supported testing of the New GL functionalities
- Completed the necessary documents like blueprint, configuration document test document etc
- Supported the migration team to fix the data differences found by the support team
Cash and Liquidity and Banking related interfaces
- Complete responsible for banking solution and all bank related interfaces
- Configured the Electronic Bank Statement format SWIFT MT940
- Configured the FSCM Cash and Liquidity solution as per the blueprint
- Prepared the functional specifications for bank interface for receiving the bank statement everyday
- Interacted with the customer bank team for the information to be sent in the bank statement for the purpose of daily bank reconciliation
- Supported the developer and tested the bank interface development
- Designed and supported the development of sending the outgoing payments file to the bank
- Designed and supported the development of sending the Direct debit payments file to the bank
- Provided inputs to the training team for developing the training content of the solution developed
- Prepared the test scenarios and test cases for unit testing, integration testing using HPQC tool
- Trained the core team members on the solution
- Supported the core team in preparing the unit test cases and testing the solution
- Provided inputs to the data migration team for migrating the legacy data
- Complete responsible of the solution post go-live for 6 months.
FI Accounts Payable and Banking
- Responsible for configuring the Accounts Payable and Electronic Bank statement
- Responsible for generating the outgoing payments file
- Configured IDOC type PEXR2002 for outgoing payments
- Mapped the IDOC fields to XML file ISO20022
- Added new fields in the IDOC to meet the Bank requirements
- Configured the Electronic Bank statement for MT940 format
- Supported the developer in understanding the fields and mapped values of the field
- Supported testing of Accounts Payable and processing of Electronic Bank statement
- Responsible for managing the Confidential template solution for Treasury and Risk Management
- Responsible to support the other country rollouts to ensure no impact on the template solution implemented for India
- Re-design the Hedging process to meet the new business requirements
- Worked with Confidential OSS support team for fine tuning the performance of the Hedging solution
- Supported the daily production issues in Treasury and Risk Management and Cash and liquidity Management.
FI Accounts Payable and Banking
- Conducted business blueprint workshops for Accounts Payable and Electronic Bank Statement
- Documented the requirements in the blueprints
- Configured Accounts Payable and Electronic Bank statement
- Responsible for Business Partner replication from CRM to ECC
- Prepared test scenarios and test scripts for Accounts payable and Electronic Bank statement
- Supported integration testing
- Used solution manager for managing the project documents
- Trained the users on the solution designed
- Prepared functional specification for Bank Interface for managing the incoming bank statement and for Direct Debits.
FI Asset Accounts and Cost Center Accounting
- Understand the business blueprint for Asset Accounting and Cost Center Accounting
- Completed the baseline configuration for Asset Accounting and Cost Center Accounting
- Identified the list of developments to be done for Asset Accounting
- Prepared the unit test scripts for Asset Accounting and Cost Center Accounting
- Executed the unit test cases for Asset Accounting and Cost Center Accounting