A highly motivated and dedicated person with management abilities seeking an opportunity with an organization where my in - depth knowledge of Finance, Accounting as well as requirement gathering, working closely with stakeholders, creating test case, UML diagrams, RTM and all phases of SDLC contribute to the profitability and success of the organization.
Methodologies: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Waterfall, RUP and Agile), Rapid Application Development (RAD), Prototyping
Database: SQL Server 2005,2008,2012, MS Access 2013, TOAD
Design Tools: UML, RUP, MS Visio
Programming Language: SQL, PL/SQL, HTML
Test & Defect management tools: HP quality center 8.0/9.0/10.0/11.0 , JIRA
Software: MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Outlook, MS Visio, WebEx connect
Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/7/8/8.1
Accounting principles and techniques, GAAP, Client Relationship Management, Budget Analysis, Cash Flow Management, Analyzing Data, Forecasting, Ledger.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Arlington Heights, Illinois
- study specific issues and learned how to present that issues in front of JAD team.
- Experience in Collaborating with various subject matter experts to create clear and concise business requirements in the timeframe dictated by project schedules.
- Experience in creating UML diagrams using MS Visio.
- Shadowing business analyst while working on Rally (Agile tool) and assist in writing user story.
- Analyzed surveys completed by customers and forecasted demand with different forecasting techniques (e.g. moving average, exponential smoothing) for each product of Confidentiall .
- For reporting purpose, I used MS Excel functions (e.g.What..If analysis, Charts, VLOOKUP, Macros etc.).