- Experience in Business and Data Analysis, Project and Supervisory Management; including project planning, process analysis, business software implementation, implementing new or improved methods and processes, companywide and departmental specific. Custom report writing for data analysis, forecasting, scheduling and ad - hock using Crystal Reports, SQL query, MS Access, Cognos QUIZ, and software specific reporting tools.
- Experience in Information Systems; hardware, software applications, third-party services, Enterprise business application analysis and project/program implementation, maintenance and user training. Perform patches and upgrades in a variety of hardware and software; business critical applications, Sun, Infor, Microsoft products.
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange Server, Citrix, XenApp, Microsoft Office 2003 & 2010 products, Symantec, McAfee, and other business applications.
- Custom report writing and data analysis; Crystal Reports and software specific reporting tools.
- A+ Certified. AAS CIS. Received certified training in: MCDST and Novell 4.0 Sys Admin.
- Experience in network, terminal server Windows 7, Windows XP ( and below), Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008 Server,
- Experience in customer service in both Manufacturing and Information Systems environment.
- Conduct group and individual user training in software applications, job processes and hardware use. Create documentation and user procedure manuals/guides for new and existing processes.
- Accurate documentation of procedures, installations, and successful troubleshooting processes. Develop and write user friendly procedure manuals for specific job functions.
- Experience in Inventory Control and Manufacturing, data extraction and analysis, forecasting, scheduling.
- Implementation of business software and new production processes; including MRP, inventory control, fabrication and production scheduling shop floor processes and procedures, work orders, shipping and receiving, billing, accounts receivable. Wide scope of experience in manufacturing processes; Inventory Control, production scheduling, bills of material, parts routing, time collection, labor tracking, AP, AR, shipping and receiving, purchasing, job costing efficiency and variances, running costing utilities, Month End procedures .
Business Analyst/ Implementation Specialist
- Custom EDI reporting and script writing ( Jscript, C#, SQL) for insurance carrier reporting.
- Customer Insurance case setup and maintain data integrity. Troubleshoot and correct discrepancies.
Confidential Conway, AR
Technical Support Supervisor Supervise
- Plan, implement and maintain specialized customer support during mergers of 14 bank conversions/acquisitions
- Negotiate pricing, vendor contracts and order hardware and/or software for project implementations, new equipment and upgrades, etc.
- Upgrade and maintain trouble ticket software (HEAT); automated to improve response time, customer satisfaction, technician ticket queues, business rules/ alerts for high priority and aging issues.
- Custom report writing using Crystal Reports, MS Access/SQL query; data analysis and reporting, project planning,
Confidential Conway, AR
IT Manager/Business Analyst
- Supervise two inventory control clerks. Responsibilities include: Analysis of business software processes for improvements and implementation. Research, recommend and implement improvements to shop floor processes, storeroom and inventory control procedures, production scheduling, data reporting/collection, etc.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy of raw material, finished goods and work in process; cycle counting, physical inventory and Month End processes.
- IT responsibilities include: desktops; hardware and software, server software applications, data and add-on applications
- Custom report writing using Crystal Report Writer
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
IT Lead Analyst/ Project Manager
- Database Administrator, reimplementation of Business software and restructure of processes, Patch and upgrade Unix and W2K3 Servers and the Netsmart business software.
Confidential Little Rock, AR
DIS Senior Programmer / Analyst
- Responsibilities include: Technical support for the Governor’s staff at the Capitol, the Mansion and Washington D.C. office.
- Hardware and software trouble shooting, installations, upgrades and repair. Recommend PC upgrades for the Governor’s staff and projected technology needs.
- Technical writing - accurate documentation of DIS standard procedures, installs, setups and successful troubleshooting processes.
Confidential North Little Rock, AR
Computer Applications Coordinator
- Responsibilities include: Database administration and full implementation of the MANMAN business manufacturing software, including all modules and shop floor processes: order entry, inventory control, purchasing, production scheduling, MRP, fabrication, assembly, shipping and receiving, accounts receivable, accounts payable, product costing, bills of materials, parts routings, time collection, labor tracking.
- Installation and maintenance of HP3000 927 LX and Novell Network, (UNIX, Windows)
- Custom report writing using Cognos Quiz Report Writer. Technical writing; user procedure manuals and process documentation.