20 years of Business Management and Financial experience across multiple industries. 12+ years of ownership of successful Financial Software consulting practice including Project Management, Requirements Analysis, Data Conversion and Business Process Analysis. Experience also includes bottom line responsibility for independent profit center of large national freight company. High performing Business Analyst, IT Project Manager and Financial professional.
SOFTWARE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGTY TOOL COMPETENCIES:
- Relational Data Base Systems (RDMS)
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- SalesForce Advanced User
- Siebel MyCRM Advanced Used
- Zendesk Advanced User
- MS Office Suite including Advanced Excel Skills
- MS Project
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Financial Software Use, Design and Optimization
- IT Project Management
- IT Government Project Management
- IT Business Analysis
- IT Systems Analysis
- Financial Business Analysis
- Financial Systems Analysis
- Financial Software Product Development
- Financial Software Product Management
- Financial Software Sales
- Financial Software Consulting
- Data Product Development
- Transportation Operations Management
- Transportation Sales
- Responsibilities and achievements include identification of source financial and operations data required forassimilation of a newly acquired organizations processes and associated products.
- Completed post - acquisition audit of global Customer Portfolio identifying Contracted Revenue-in-Place as compared to Operational Fulfillment and Product Delivery.
- Responsible for identification and recovery of large amount of Revenue for products being delivered without Contracted Revenue.
- Also identified, documented and educated Confidential managers on financial business processes related to the acquired product suite.
- These achievements were made possible by a very strong background and knowledge of transactional, revenue and cost accounting experience and knowledge.
- I am advanced user of the MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel as well as being familiar with most Financial and Business Management software structure and processes.
- In addition, I am proficient with MS Project, Vizio and various other Business Analysis tools.
- Very strong knowledge of Relational Data Base structure, design and application.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Financial Software Implementation Professional
- Sales, Implementation and Ongoing Support of Business Management and Financial Applications to Small Business and Government Agency markets across multiple industries.
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Review and Recommendation of RFP Responses
- Business Analyst and Team Leader for Upgrade to Oracle Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Implemented Use Case Methodology for Analysis and Documentation of HR Business Processes
- Published of Functional System Requirements for HRIS including Organization and Data Flow Analysis