Strategic Initiatives | Business Process Reengineering | Stakeholder RelationsAccomplished, results - oriented project manager with extensive experience leading solution development, integration, and implementation efforts for high-profile clients/employers seeking maximum ROI. Direct cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams through the software development life cycle (SDLC), ensuring solution alignment with business requirements. Solid history of success in cost, schedule, and performance planning and management, as well as issue identification and risk mitigation.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Business: E-Commerce, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Outsourcing, Insurance Underwriting, Policy Administration, Asset Management, Billing, Collections, Lending, Internet / Intranet Portals
Projects: Strategic Information Systems Planning, Project Management development & support, Project Estimation - Scope / Schedule / Budget, Cost / Benefit Analysis (CBA), Requirements Analysis, Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Budget Administration, Resource Planning & Allocation, Deliverable Management, Change / Issue / Risk Management, RFP Development/Assessment, RFP Responses
Solutions: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Web Development, System Engineering, Solution Architecture, Product / Solution Design, Process Modeling, UML, Development & Programming, Integration, Implementation, Training & Support, Release Management, Technical Documentation
Testing: Testing Strategies / Plans / Cases / Data, Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Black Box Testing, Load Testing, Quality Assurance (QA) Testing, User Interface (UI) & User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
RDBMS: Database Design / Development / Programming, Data Analysis & Modeling, Data Mart / Warehouse, Data Center, DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MS Access
Techniques: Object-Oriented (OO) Design, Virtualization, Legacy System Migration, Web-Enabling
Tools: C / C++, COBOL, PL/1, SQL, T-SQL, Java, HTML, XML, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, SPSS, Requisite Pro, MSProject, Project Workbench, Visio, MSFrontPage, MS Office Suite, Toad
Confidential, Hamilton, New Jersey
Lead Business Analyst
- Hold responsibility for key contract activities developing and maintaining updates and additional functionality for Confidential and Confidential eligibility and enrollment system.
- Lead the business analysis effort to define business / functional requirements and specifications for Confidential online family healthcare management solution.
- Projects have included major enhancements due to regulatory changes including federal rulings excluding participants, expansion of Confidential participation and business and process analysis of changes necessary to implement Affordable Care Act requirements.
- Direct end-to-end evaluation and analysis of business processes, requirements, and gaps related to eligibility determination, enrollment, premium processing, and reporting.
- Ensure superior change and iterative release management of integrated solution.
Confidential, Bridgewater, New Jersey
- Served in business and staff leadership role within fast - paced retail establishment.
- Grew photo service business profits by 300% within less than 18 months.
Confidential, New York, New York
- Managed key engagements within the insurance vertical. Selected project and contributions include:
- Served as primary, client-facing consultant for a $1B commercial insurer client engagement to develop commercial underwriting engine.
- Performed extensive requirements analysis serving policy rating and underwriting solution design.
- Managed outsourced team of 13 responsible for post-implementation application support.
Confidential, Round Rock, Texas
- Led client engagements and engagement teams comprised of 20+ on - and off-shore software engineers and project professionals.
- Directed complex engagement for multinational insurance leader to reengineer existing legacy systems into object-oriented, component-based architectural frameworks.
- Drove complete analysis of legacy systems and components to define functional requirements.
- Developed innovative solutions, leveraging web-enabled component model to web-enable information delivery and access via Intranet, Internet, client / server, and mainframe-based legacy systems.
- Responded to RFPs resulting in significant new business.
Confidential, Garden City, New York
- Managed healthcare and government agency consulting service verticals, holding full responsibility for consulting project, team development, planning, management, and delivery.
- Engaged with two Confidential networks comprised of 20 hospital / clinic facilities.
- Spearheaded comprehensive compliance testing spanning distributed information systems, applications, user interfaces, infrastructure technology, and specialized medical equipment.
- Led teams of 45+; reported to CIO / COO hospital network decision-makers.
- Based upon successful Confidential testing delivery, secured expanded engagement to deploy platforms, workstations, and an integrated asset management and reporting solution.
Confidential, Jersey City, New Jersey
Project Manager & Senior Consultant
- Managed the Confidential RFP response process for assessment and testing engagements; evaluated Confidential compliance requirements for a safety restraint provider and major life insurance company.
- Won additional revenue from client through subsequent contracting for testing and remediation.
- Managed all aspects of Confidential testing for insurance company billing, collection, and loan applications.
- Designed a series of Confidential Compliance Awareness workshops for client presentation.
- Developed Intranet-based, database-driven reporting tool as a key deliverable of assessments.