Professional with close to 4 years of experience in Software Licensing Deal Desk & Compliance, IT Manufacturing Sales Solution Support, Sales operations and SaaS product development
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Sales Operations, Data Analysis; SFDC Sales and Service Cloud process knowledge; Reporting & Dashboard; Quality; Quote - to-Cash process knowledge; Solutions building, Contract & Licensing Compliance; Project Management; Market Research; Stakeholder management; Requirements gathering; Sales enablement Support including documentation and thought leadership initiatives; etc.
Salesforce, Clarizen, Tableau; Apttus Contract Management; HPE Internal Pricing Tools, Confluence, Market research portals such as Rainking and Hoovers; Excel; SQL,MS Visio, HPE Records Manager; J2EE; HTML; ALM
Business Planning Analyst
- Analysed customer data, contracts and determined customer entitlements to licenses as part of audit reviews
- Business User of Salesforce,SFDC, Apttus Contract Management, HPE Records Manager, HPE Service Manager tool to target Accounts for Audit and to obtain necessary Customer Contracts.
- Interacted with internal customers to determine deployment of licenses & develop reconciliation reports
- Performed the customer Data Collection and its subsequent Analysis for the Licensing Managers and Licensing Specialists in the HPE Software business unit
- Developed Subject Matter Expertise with a deep understanding of the HPE Software products and was one of the key contributors in documenting the HPE Software Product Audit methodologies.
- Performed HPE ELA End of Term Licensing (EOT) analysis predominantly for APAC region.
- SPOC for standardizing processes within the licensing unit: Root Cause Analysis (Quality Project to analyse team’s performance); Customer Target Assessment
- Team’s KPI Service performance dashboards published on a regular basis using Tableau
- Market Research and Knowledge sharing on a regular basis to the team on the industry trends in the field of Software licensing
- Manager-to-Employee FY16 program for Confidential: Bias for Action for maintaining 100% quality throughout and my contribution towards Product Documentation in terms of deep research
- IT Solutions POC building for the Manufacturing industries to address Industry pain points/ Industry trends partnering with IT teams, Domain SME’s, Analyst Interactions and Webinar for Warranty Management & predictive Analytics solution and Supply Chain Management Analytic Solutions respectively
- Project Management SPOC for the successful campaign management across the US/ Europe regions.
- Account Mining: Liaised with the Account management, Pre-sales and Delivery teams in validating the various new potential opportunities that come from the existing and new businesses respectively and accordingly pitch solutions to the Customer business
- Part of the GTM Strategy Building for the $2 Billion Manufacturing Vision of Confidential
- Provided region specific Sales support in terms of preparing pitches, brochures, market research, market trends and gap analysis, pipeline management, QBR Support, Campaign management.
- Point of View/ Whitepaper creation
- A gap analysis using SCOR Supply Chain Key performance indicators to optimize inventories
- Study of inventory levels with an intent to reduce the piling up of inventory with zero stock out, applying the Inventory Quality Ratio (IQR) technique to reduce inventory to the extent of admissible level at 36%.
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)-a cost saving tool, was suggested to reduce the inventory cost by 25%.
- To enhance the Functionality of market place portal of the Aggregation Platform of SAAS services for both the Consumers and the providers of the SaaS Services
- Change request implementation & Testing (Smoke, Regression testing) using HPE ALM tool