- More than 15 - years working experience in IT support, applications and databases development, including RDBMS, Data warehousing, more than 9 years working experience in Business Object Reporting area, such as Business Objects Web Intelligence Reporting (BOE XIR3) and Crystal Reports (Crystal Reports 9/XI/ 2008/2011/2013 ) application design, development and technical documentation.
- Detail oriented, dedicated, good team player as well as capable of working independently
- Achieved as Outstanding Service - by Confidential for superior teamwork and performance in the development and management of the first phase of the Premarket Monetization Project CARS Version 1.0 and Version 2.0 as a member of the Center Ad hoc Reporting System (CARS)
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8, UNIX environment
Applications: SharePoint 2013, SAP Business Objects, SAP Crystal Reports, MS Visual SourceSafe, Visual Studio.NET, IIS, MS Office 2000/2003/2007/2010 , MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, etc.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server 2003/2008/2014 , Sybase IQ 15.4, MS Access.
Confidential, Dulles, VA
Business Analyst/Crystal Reports Developer
- Supporting the Confidential Flight Standards Service AIPO customers, review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Supporting and assisting implement required database modifications, analytical subsystem per contract requirements.
- Developing SQL scripts, creating temp-tables, views, indexes, producing SQL Query statements in SQL Server 2014 management studio, Sybase, and MS Access 2010 environment.
- Providing ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly reports using SAP Crystal reports 2011/2013 to design, analyze, develop and implement reports in Business Object Enterprise and Web application environment. Converted and enhanced old reports into Crystal reports using crystal custom functions, formulas, cross-tabs, charts, sub reports, drill down summary and ad-hoc reports against SQL server, Oracle and Sybase databases, etc.
Confidential, Alexandria VA
Business Systems Analyst/Crystal Reports Developer
- Worked with reporting team members defining requirements, supporting databases; optimizing and creating and enhancing new and existing ad hoc reports using Business Object Web Intelligent Reporting (Webi) and Crystal Reports in Business Objects Enterprise XIR3, Crystal Reports XI/2008 and Oracle 10g/11g, MS Access environment;
- Analyzed databases’ schemas and relationships and produced SQL statements; creating temp tables, views, data manipulation in oracle 10g/11g, Business Objects Universe environment based on reporting needs;
- Supported Reports Conversion, analyzed COBOL program specifications, advanced selection criteria and technically supported and assisted team leader leaded other team members converted more than 100 complicate old COBOL reports in to Crystal Reports, including recreating, redesigning and significant enhancements such as structure redesign and formatting, dynamic parameters, drill down functionalities, customer functions, sub reports, charts, cross-tabs etc. Used BOE info view to manage, analyze and schedule run the reports automatically.
- Provided to CR users, created crystal report templates, and step by step how to create crystal reports documents, and assisting other team members using Crystal Reports XI/2008.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Business Intelligence / Crystal Report Developer
- Created and saved Business Views in Business Object Enterprise XI Repository, created dynamic parameters and Cascading pick lists, navigating and maintaining Business views based on dynamic reports needs;
- Produced customer functions, complicate SQL commands in Business Object Enterprise XIR2 and Oracle 10g, Crystal Reports XI environments;
- Achieved as Outstanding Service - by Confidential for superior teamwork and performance in the development and management of the first phase of the Premarket Monetization Project CARS Version 1.0 and Version 2.0 as a member of the Center as hoc Reporting System (CARS)
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Business Analyst / Crystal Reports Developer
- Worked directly with the Business Team to capture and analyze business operations, Data warehousing and define information processing requirements, designing, creating, managing, and fulfill requests for reports and information to assist in decision making;
- Worked with business users and database team for GGSG Data warehouse analysis and integration;
- Created Business Views and Business Analysis reports, automating the generation of quarterly reports from Data warehousing, Oracle Database, MS Excel, Access, etc.;
- Designed Cross Tabs, Charts, Advanced Charting, Sub Reports, Drill Down Reports, ad-hoc business analysis reports as requested by Business Operations;
- Used Business Objects XI Info View to manage, analyze and schedule run Crystal reports quarterly.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
VB.Net / Crystal Reports Developer
- Developed web based Strategic Readiness System in analyzing user requirements, worked with back-end and front-end teams in identifying business rules and user reporting needs;
Confidential, Washington, DC
ASP/Crystal Reports Developer
- Developed T-SQL, PL/SQL and Crystal formula to create complex reports; using Crystal Report 9.0/10.0.