- Business Analyst with over 13 years of experience in (FSCM & HRMS) conversion, design, implementation, testing, production support with enhancements and upgrades.
- Products PS vs 7.5 - 9.2
- General Ledger Project Costing Time & Labor Payroll
- Accounts Payable Billing Purchasing
- Account Receivable Cash Management Employee Self Service
- Human Resources Benefits Payroll
- Technical Skills PS 7.5 - 8.5X
- Security Tree Manager Data Mover
- Application Designer Process Scheduler PeopleTools
- Query Reporting Integration Broker SQL Navigator
- Oracle 9i,10g,11g
Confidential, Orange, CA
Security Business Analyst
- Developed Methodology Documentation: worked with Stakeholders & Business Owner to communicate and approve.
- Used a series of Data Mover Scripts to create Permission Lists and Roles
- Conducted Security Workshops with Business Owner to Review and Approve New Security Roles.
- Ensured that access did not create and SOD conflicts.
- Assigned users to roles and review with Business Owners.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing of New Roles with Business Owners, and obtained sign off.
- Performed Audits of Security and worked with internal and external Auditors to ensure that SOX compliance was in effect.
- Utilized Query Manager, SQL and Excel to create DMS scripts for the creation of Permission Lists & Roles.
- Created numerous Dynamic Queries to assign PeopleTools, Workflow, Reporting Tools roles such as Query Manager, Query Viewer, etc.
- Designed and implemented Row Level and Business Unit Security.
- Oversee day-to-day Security Application Support.
- Trained back-up Security Administrators in new mythologies and functionality.
Application/Production Support Analyst
- Used Altiris Help Desk System to receive and work all Production Support Ticket including new and updates to PeopleSoft Security.
- Utilized Oracle Support to create SR (Software Request) to further troubleshoot production issues.
- Worked with other Business Analysts to identify security requirement for project.
- Provided excellent Customer Service to Business Owners and Employees.
- Assisted with Upgrade and Implementation of HCM 9.1
Confidential, Tustin, CA
Call Center Supervisor
- Responsible for handling any difficult callers or complaints from callers.
- Listen to calls to make sure guidelines were being followed and gave instruction to employees to make necessary correction if required.
- Run report and record statics for calls.
- Assisted management when and were needed.