- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting.
- Skilled in manual testing, including integration, user acceptance, positive and negative, functionality, and regression testing.
- Collaborate with other team members/users to resolve problems and meeting specific technical/business needs.
- Strong self motivation with excellent time management skills, including ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word), Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Health Claims System, Provider, Pricing and Negotiations, Benefit Configuration, Claims Edit - Mckesson, EOB, Product Manager, FAID, DB2
- Cherwell Services, Rational Clear Quest - Defect Tracking Tool
- Testing Tool, HP Service Desk
- Lotus Notes, Outlook, ABF Client User
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Business Analyst / Test Coordinator Analyst
- Oversaw, conducted and documented functional and non functional ad hoc, QA and UAT testing on developed applications (.net applications, web services and mainframe systems) as well as testing of various vendor/partner sites.
- Ensured appropriate environments were ready for testing based on project timelines.
- Logged defects for defect tracking and communicated to other project team members of any critical / high priority items that require immediate attention.
- Triage inquiries from development and project team regarding defects and retest any defects that are returned from development for retesting.
- Assessed users’ needs to determine functional and business requirements for mainframe systems/applications to support new products and enhancements for Product, Claims, Rating and Business Rule Administration for quarterly implementation cycles.
- Coordinated on-going system maintenance to ensure a cost effective, efficient, accurate processing and data environment based on Health and Human Services clarifications/decisions, compliance regulations and state mandates.
- Provided training and technical support to application users.
- Performed root cause analysis for escalated complaints received by the Service Desk and made recommendations to mitigate the volume of calls received.
Confidential, Miami, FL.
Business Analyst/ Test Coordinator Analyst
- Lead Business Analysis BEST EOB project to process at Emdeon .
- Lead Business Analysis for Product Manager benefit structures coding.
- Test ed and validat ed the data stored in the system for accuracy and integrity prior to and after deployment.
- Service Desk support .
- Create d test cases, test scripts .
- Execute DB2 queries using QMF or File-AID for DB2 .
- Resolved Compliance Issues .
- Validated 3 rd Party Vendors files
- Implemented Group Market (GM) Mainframe Releases