- Ambitious individual with a strong track record for meeting deliverables. I am a dedicated professional looking for a position in IT delivery or development.
- Lead for the Office 365 implementation across corporate campus, store directors and distribution facilities. Managing activities from design to deployment.
- Work with the Microsoft Project Executives on adoption of new technology and processes.
- Ensure all phases of testing are complete. (Integration, Certification and Production)
- Work with ITS technical teams to ensure Governance policies, Technical Requirements, and Change Management processes are created and followed.
- Lead Change Management.
- Lead and train executive leadership and campus users.
- Manage all phases of the SharePoint 2016 upgrade from design to deployment. Working with all technical teams and our leadership teams from all business areas.
- SAFe Certified - act as Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Manage the implementation of SharePoint Online from design to deployment as well as the plan to migrate data.
- Work with all departments on collaboration tools (Office 365 Suite of tools, cloud based).
- Facilitate the rollout of PowerBI.
- Facilitate the collection and analysis of business requirements for all collaboration tools using Sig Sigma best practice.
- Collaborate with the developers on technical solutions to business problems.
- Manage new solutions from development to production.
- Participate in the following internal associations: Women in Technology, Business Analyst, Capability Development, Company Toys for Tots drive
Service Integration Manager
- Client facing role with customer, Confidential and suppliers (travel to Chicago weekly).
- Advocate for customer in supplier management: acting as a point for escalation and mediator for cross supplier processes.
- Manage Enterprise Services
- Create and maintain work instructions for existing and new processes: analyze BAU processes and create/and or update as deemed necessary.
- Provides communications and updates to customer and Confidential account management teams as part of formal and agreed escalation process.
- Inform and interact with the Confidential Delivery Center, other integrators, and Service Providers during the Change, Incident and Problem Management Process.
- Provide process measurements and metrics to measure process compliance throughout the execution of Incident Management processes.
- Monitor for adherence to the process in terms of proper notifications and escalations.
- Review tower service provider assessments of business impacts.
- Track and report the delivery of the RCAs, and the completion of the actions identified to the customer, Confidential and supplier management.
- Process Lead - Direct, create and coordinate process activities for the Disaster Recovery team to reduce risk and increase efficiencies. Includes creating new processes and modifying inherited process documentation, including problem resolution and solution implementation.
- Facilitate Project Plans for Disaster Recovery exercises with the client Confidential Continuity Services teams, Confidential Business Continuity Planners, Application Managers and Confidential service lines.
- Interface with DPE’s and SDMs.
- Focus on business controls, audit-readiness and service level agreements.
- LDRPS - Living Disaster Recovery Planning System
- Create and update Recovery Exercise Plans and Topology diagrams.
- Facilitate all pre and post-test meetings for multiple DR exercises.
- Resolve and prevent customer and team escalations.
- Prepare RCA presentations.
- Facilitate application and site based recoveries for all Confidential regions.
- Mentoring customer on implementation of new tool.
- Limited travel required, home office.
Backup and Recovery Team Lead
- Team Lead for Integrated Technology Delivery Distributed Storage: Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) across multiple accounts including Confidential teams. Customer and account team interface.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly reports for 1st and 2nd line managers as well as the customer; support management in leading new business decisions such as LEAN, Confidential Delivery Framework and Confidential Outsourcing.
- DR Focal - liaison with Disaster Recovery Project Managers.
- Manage and maintain daily and RFS workflow across accounts while ensuring Confidential ’s and the customer’s processes and procedures are meeting current SLA’s and supporting cost attainment; managing all aspects of problem and change, create and follow up on RCA’s.
- Meet with auditors and compile data for KCO and SAS70 audits.
- Facilitate and participate in account team and functional team meetings.
- Evaluate and determine training needs for the BUR team.
- Transitioning of new accounts and onboarding new business to current contracts; train and lead Confidential resources.
- Facilitate and participate in the pre and post Disaster Recovery planning and testing.
- Maintain excellent cross tower relations; update and maintain documentation in various Confidential databases; provide functional support across all aspects of accounts.
- As team lead I maintained an active role in the day to day activities in the following support areas: upgrade, configure, troubleshoot TSM (Server, Client and Storage Agents, versions 5.3-5.5 on AIX platform) Symantec, and Legato software and hardware. Support Confidential automated tape libraries (ATL), 3584, 3494, 3576 and LTO’s. VMWare. Experience assisting application teams with configuring backups and recovering applications using TDP, RMAN and Sql-BackTrack. Troubleshoot and use various Dell and Compaq ATL’s.
- Home office, occasional travel.
- Coordinate projects and daily activities within the following areas: backup, restore, monitoring, and I/O tape planning, including setting up the disaster recovery plan and documentation for the Exchange environment, DowNet implementation, cross training and implementing Confidential Outsourcing.
- Liaison with the Confidential service lines for backup and restore related issues.
- Assisted clients with server, software and hardware related issues.
- Lead implementation of Mobile Information Protection (MIP) SME, maintenance of the databases and application support for MIP.
- Supported the following: Windows NT 4.0; Windows 2000 Server; Microsoft Exchange; Veritas Backup Exec (multiple versions, 7-9); Netbackup; CPIMS and Atlas backups configurations and yearly Confidential consolidations; configure backups including exchange clusters, Oracle, Sql 9.0 and various other databases; installation of remote agents; apply Veritas licenses and patches; implement software upgrades; system recoveries.
- Client facing role.