- 12 years of experience in implementation of Oracle application in Supply Chain Distribution modules and 2 years of industry experience.
- Experience of working as Business analyst
- Worked as track lead and SME in Order Management, Advanced Pricing and Shipping modules with a focus on the following areas:
- Order Management, Pricing & Shipping - Requirement gathering, Fit Gap Analysis and Mapping, Application Configuration, Design Customizations and Coordinate Development, Testing, Conducting CRP, SITs
- Implementing Drop Ship, Back to Back, Configurator based CTO & IR-ISO flows and Transfer Pricing for Intercompany transactions
- Designing Transaction Types structure, Workflow customization, Defaulting Rules, Processing Constraints, Hold Source
- Designing Pick Release Rule, Shipping documents, Ship Confirm Rule
- Attribute Based Pricing, Pricing Formula, Attribute Mapping, Custom Qualifiers/ Modifiers in Order fulfillment and Intercompany transactions
- Designing Inbound and Outbound EDI interfaces with B2B entities in Order entry and XML gateway with 3PLs in Shipping
- Workflow customizations for CTO, Customer Acceptance, Cascading attributes
- Price List, Open Sales Order, Qualifiers/Modifiers
- Involved in the following modules/functionalities as secondary focus area:
- Transaction Types, Auto Accounting, Grouping Rule, Credit/Debit Memo & Receipts
- Involved in Category/Item Templates rationalization, Configurations, Fit gap analysis and Mapping
- Sourcing Rule for Back to Back Internal and External Ordering, Financial & Purchasing Options, Receiving Options, Internal and External Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Receipts
- Responsible for executing enhancement and transformation projects around supply chain in OM, Inventory, PIM, Purchasing modules
- Interfacing with business team for requirement gathering, preparing specification(MD50), functional designing, coordinating development, preparing test plans and executing functional testing
- Handling onsite and offshore contractors and coordinating development
- Providing solutions to improve process efficiency and thereby enhancing customer experience
- Preparing specification for changes to various EDI interfaces
Software / Products: Oracle Applications Releases R12(12.1.3),11.5.9,11.5.10
Modules: Order Management (OM), Inventory(INV),Quoting(ASO), Receivables(AR), Shipping execution(WSH), Advanced Pricing (QP), Bill of Material (BOM)
ConfidentialSr. Software Engineer(Sr. Business Analyst)
- Worked in formula based list price derivation of model strings calculated based on d Confidential in custom table holding price for base model and its options from various applicable c Confidential logs for that customer.
- Designed discounting structure using incompatibility groups, buckets, phases to satisfy the needs of exclusive discounting, stacking discounting and promotions.
- Used customized attribute mapping to setup various custom pricing and qualifier attributes to satisfy the need of discounting based on a segment of a category, total sales value of specific products, weights/volumes and various other attributes.
- Prepared CV40 for modifier conversion by formulating templates of various discounts like agreement discount/ price list based discount/freight charges/promotional discounts
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 12.1.3
- Configuring application in Order Management/Advanced Pricing for 12 operating units(European countries) in CRPs, INT, UAT and GOLD environment and preparing BR100s
- Executed POC by implementing new R12 feature of back to back order with internal ordering with required business scenarios that helped to retire their current PO-SO RICE
- Provided solution alternative for the CTO workflow customization to accommodate the varying business needs for HQ and the TGCs
- Testing interfaces (XML gateways) with LSPs(3 PLs) for outbound picking transactions and inbound ship confirmations
- Carrying out functional unit testing and coordinating development of OM, purchasing and pricing related customizations and preparing FUT document
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 12.1.3
- Configuring application in Order Management module and prepare BR100
- Preparing functional specification document for Auto-reservation and Order pend check customizations and co-ordinate development, testing and UTP preparation
- Preparing SIT test script and executing business scenarios, reporting error log and issue resolution
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing for EDI interface, logging faults & co-ordination of fixes.
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 12.1.1
- Study business processes in Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Shipping and Quoting functions in a highly engineered and configured ATO and ETO product environment and carry out gap-analysis.
- Suggest work-around/customizations for the identified gap and prepare design document.
- Configure application (Order Management, form and html Quoting, Advanced Pricing, Shipping), prepare BR100 and BR110 and conduct Conference room pilot, System Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Configure amount and quantity based ATO model wise and product category (hierarchy) based discount structure with multiple buckets and pricing attributes using advanced Pricing modifiers. Implement custom qualifiers and get custom price.
- Identify RICE items and prepare functional design documents for ‘Pricing Discount Approval extension’ using Pricing Attributes, ‘Order Acknowledgement approval extension’,’ Get Custom Price’,’ Model and Header level discount approval extension’.
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 11.5.10
- Gather site specific requirements from Customer Service, Shipping, Quality and Sales departments and prepare AS-IS process flows.
- Carry out detailed gap analysis of requirements and prepare To-Be process flows.
- Implement rule based picking schedules based on processing requirement and design transaction types as per processing and financial requirements.
- Develop cut over strategy for open sales orders, back log reconciliation, scheduling and reservation process for ATO items, Identifying and convert RMA order repair lines.
- Use of Noetix reporting tool, build custom query, local execution, folder structure, capture site specific reporting requirement and provide functional for development.
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 11.5. 9
- Gather requirements from UK operation and other country’s local site specific requirements to develop an overall requirement matrix.
- Prepare configuration document in OM and Inventory modules for global pilot as well individual countries (local BR100) and execute configuration including setting up multi-org structure for conference room pilot.
- Standardize transaction types, account aliases and item templates across all the countries by considering the nature of transactions, natural account values and the item attribute combinations.
- Prepare CRP test scripts and execute functional testing
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 11.5.9
- Study requirements, mapping and carry out detailed Fit Gap Analysis with recommendation of work around for non-critical gaps.
- Prepare Conference Room Pilot scripts for the To Be Process flows.
- Study implications of using Negative On hand Inventory, Item and BOM revision control functionality.
- Handle issues during SIT and prepare scripts for User Acceptance Testing based on user feedback.
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 11.5. 8
- Review maintenance schedules of bearings, gather production forecasts and develop and execute proactive maintenance function for all bearings at Hot strip mill.
- Prepare material requisition and ensure timely delivery for all mechanical spares.
- Create unique material code for new items and create purchase requisitions for quotation.
- Estimate low cost spares requirement on annual basis and create AMC for them.
- Plan and estimate for all spares required during shutdown and coordinate with central purchasing for 100% delivery in time.
- Plan for all spares based on shelf life, production schedule and feedback from regular proactive maintenance.