- Business Process Analyst with experience in process analysis, process/procedural documentation, process improvement and project support with Confidential focus on customer acquisition, finance & accounting operations, business analysis and application development.
- Experienced leveraging expertise in Confidential large - scale environment across multiple platforms and business units includes working closely with business operations and IT in the development and implementation of large-scale projects.
- Solid record of delivering cost effective, high performance business solutions to meet challenging organizational and economic demands.
- Extensive qualifications in all facets of business process methodology from conceptual design through documentation, implementation, user training, quality review, enhancements, change management and people management.
Business Support Applications: MS Office, Access, Lotus Notes, ClearQuest, PeopleSoft
Business Modeling Applications: MS Visio, iGraphix
Document Management Platforms: SharePoint, KnowledgeLink
Process Improvement Methodologies: Lean, Six Sigma, BPM
Project Management Applications: MS Project, Xplanner, OpenProj, VersionOne
Project Implementation Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Ops Ctr. Process Specialist
- Actively documented and analyzed the various components of the Server
- Build & Event Management processes, identified process gaps, reporting opportunities and created the required business cases and multiple project charters associated with the improvement opportunities identified.
Business Process Analyst / Consultant
- Actively documented and re-fined the Confidential Project Management Office’s program delivery process for the creation of Confidential new centralized application and management systems, including the development of process oversight and reporting for department managers, including the formulation of pending major organizational strategic change management.
Business Process Analyst
- Supported the Canadian division with the integration of the Confidential credit card portfolio by collaboratively capturing business scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with the successful process mapping and documenting of all assigned project related processes.
Business Process Analyst / Engineer
- Supported the Internal Validation & Verification audit, which involved updating and/or creating all department wide process documentation specific to the eCommerce Intent to Delivery process while achieving Confidential passing audit score and recognition for effectively managing the deliverable within an aggressive time - frame.
- Led the development and implementation of Confidential formal Change Control process within the eCommerce department for all platform teams through the successfully partnering with various IT resources to create training materials, process documentation and business implementation plans.
Business Process Analyst
- Supported the Confidential Technical Product Management group with the 360 HIP Confidential project, addressing significant client abrasion, over/under delivery of services caused by business process breakdowns and data issues documented in 2007 & 2008 audit findings related to Confidential product notification through research and fact-finding, combined with Confidential basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements by the successfully process mapping and documentation of all project related processes.
- Supported the Business Solutions - Control Initiatives group managing the Confidential and Confidential, specifically the integration of multiple new and existing mutual fund families to the SuRPAS platform including Van Kampen, Managers, and American funds as well as the various funds held by Confidential .
- Supported the release management of all conversion validation exercises through the successfully management of the live transition timeline by gathering, analyzing and documenting both high level business requirements and user level requirements, in addition to all schedule updates.
Sr. Business Process Manager
- Supported the senior payroll Sarbanes Oxley audit responsibilities which included the oversight of the payroll processing vendor Accenture, in addition to several other payroll support processes requiring autonomous focus on quality and timely execution
- Developed and implemented the processes and procedures for Sarbanes Oxley 158, 161 & 1589 federally required accounting disclosure audits.
- In addition to the actual execution of the audits for each bi-weekly payroll cycle, ensuring zero errors prior to Director sign-off.
- Designed and implemented the formal payroll escheatment process with Corporate Accounting to ensure timely and efficient management of unclaimed associate payroll funds.
- Managed the integrity of the Up - Market production process including the performance of the team of associates that supported the solicitation of potential customers for the Up-Market (high income customers) line of business, which was responsible for over 15+ separate mailings per month with Confidential minimum of 250,000 prospects.
- Streamlined the solicitation building process by negotiating with our upstream customers to eliminate non-value add work steps and realigning required process components reducing build time by 20%.
- Managed and streamlined the Incoming Payment Research process by reducing turnaround time by 50% and increased research resolution efficiency by 60% through the elimination of redundant documentation handling and system resource utilization.
- Managed and streamlined the Return Check process by reducing turnaround time by 70% by expanding associate engagement through increased responsibilities, elimination of non-valued added tasks, implementation of department wide cross training initiative to manage volume spikes, in addition to improved process documentation and performance expectations.
- Managed and enhanced the Transit Error Resolution and Ledger Reconciliation workflow by eliminating redundant follow-up, negotiated improved response times from the Federal Reserve, partnered with Confidential team of subject matter experts to rewrite the procedures, revised performance expectations which increased resolution efficiency by 50% and reduced required staffing resources by 8%.
- Managed and enhanced the Access Check process by partnering with the IT department to re - write the report scripts and data capture, in addition to partnering with Confidential to reduce check handling times and redefining the service level agreements.
- Partnered with an Confidential & Confidential project manager and IT resource to design and implement the Canadian Access Checks process, in addition to partnering with the Confidential & Confidential department with the creation and implementation of all cardholder Access Check solicitations.
- Managed numerous credit card support processes, including Charge-backs, General Ledger Reconciliation processing, Unclaimed Funds Account, Domestic & Canadian Access Check processing and research, Balance Transfers, Secure Card exceptions and Check Settlement.