- 8+ years experience in project coordination and management
- 7+ years experience in and human resources
- 3+ years in management of hospitality staff
- Solid leadership abilities
- Proven success in initiating, developing and maintaining strong business and vendor partner relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Detail orientated with ability to prioritize and multi - task in a fast paced environment while staying customer focused
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate situations accurately and effectively
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products, Access D Confidential base, HTML, Open Text, and TIBCO
- Strong focus on identifying and mitigating risks
Implementation Associate/Business Process Analyst
- Work as an Intake analyst to ensure the items being requested to provide support, are clear, accurate and ready to work when passed to the tech writer. This increases efficiencies and workflow for our business partners.
- Technical writing for Confidential Home Mortgage Document Executable team within Foreclosure, writing procedures to exceed the requirements of the government agency, Office of Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Recognized as project lead, consulting with outside and in-house legal counsel to define project requirements and secure leadership buy-in across all business lines within Confidential
- Provide leadership to new hires and less experienced team members to help get them up to speed with process, procedures and compliance
- Identify risks in processes and procedures, develop and present solutions to maximize efficiency
- Work closely with Document Standards managers, RECOR, Operational Risk Management and Change Control teams to define process and procedures for maintaining documents, procedures and approvals for changes to standardized documents or procedures
- Build and maintain relationships with key business and legal partners, internal and external to help drive for successful implementation
- Facilitate foreclosure and document executable process to team members at various locations across the United States
- Managed all events in all locations around the Nation.
- Managed print and marketing materials for all events.
- Create and maintain companywide processes within Open Text Portal (Procedure Management system)
- Identified and resolve procedure gaps in current business practices and made recommendations for best practices during project phase through implementation
- Utilizing problem solving skills to create solutions and provide direction to project managers and team members
- Implemented programs that met the requirements of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) consent order timeframes
- Provided weekly status updates to legal representatives reporting back to the Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC)
Project Coordinator/ Implementation Consultant
- Provided leadership for the project in place of project manager when needed
- Work with project managers to help work through projects larger in scope
- Help create and maintain Project Definition Document and Risk Analysis
- Updating and tracking logs associated with projects, Issues Log and Actions log
- Update project status within PIC and Planview
- Track and Manage expenses of projects through Confidential approved systems, to ensure budget is within financial plans.
- Work with Project Manager to create and manage Business Continuity Plan and Information Security Plan (if needed)
- Worked with project teams to create Business Requirement and Statements of Work
Learning and Development Project Coordinator/Specialist
- Create pricing proposals for business partners through cost analysis which identified opportunities to reduce cost through process improvements
- Participated on the Learning Center Migration Team to assist with the migration to the Learning Center for Home and Consumer Finance Group included revising processes, communications, and change management to ensure a successful migration.
- Work directly with all approved print vendors on pricing, fulfillment costs and printing satisfaction
- Lead a project team that implemented print vendor and shipping costs best practices, which reduced department costs by $100,000 annually.
- Developed metrics for monthly reporting of course utilization and provided analysis as requested.
- Coordinate logistics of classroom events and virtual s while I serve as liaison between Confidential Sales team and facilitators to ensure successful on-boarding and continuous learning of the Sales group.
- Work closely with Program Managers and business partners to assess the effectiveness of the and consult to make improvements
- Reconciled $2.5 million budget with high contractor use, spanning multiple Accounting Units and business lines.
- Consulted with managers to develop effective invoice tracking as budgets increased into an Access d Confidential base.
- Implemented facilities best practices across Confidential sites nationwide
Independent Event Contractor
- Worked for several companies planning events, trade shows, meetings, conferences, conventions, non-profit fundraisers and sales incentives
- Managed contract employees to pull off seamless events, including but not limited to bartenders, wait staff, photographers, and hotel staff
- Conducted pre-event site inspections to ensure a perfect venue match
- Worked with hotels to reduce on-site errors, final menu selections, beverage needs, floor pans, seating charts, and other activities needed for a successful event
- Maintained relationships with vendors including hotels, caterers, party suppliers, floral vendors, and photographers
- Accounts Payable/Receivable, project process reports, time management
- Sustained a strong client base through on-going sales via cold calling, customer relationships and marketing
- Coordinated volunteers or staff employees for all events to ensure events were flawless in their execution
- On-site coordination for staff management, execution of hotel contracts and problem/issue resolution
Administrative Assistant/Accounting Assistant
- All daily office functions including but not limited to paper print orders, meeting minutes, operations sales reports, filing, and d Confidential base management
- Accounts payable
- Ensured timely payment of all company incoming invoices
- Assisting President, Marketing, Sales, Accounting and Real Estate leads with departmental duties
- Worked on national car advertising sales with President of our division to ensure all postings where completed on time to ensure contracts were fully executed
- Assisted Marketing Design Manager with all marketing materials, including sales flyers, handouts, and request for proposal documents
- Assisted President and Sales Manager with national clients, contracts and proposal presentations
- Directed all sales and office support efforts.
- Ensured all accounts were current and all contracts were complete before sending to corporate for implementation.
- Managed travel schedules for four sales managers, including flights, hotel, and car rental and client meetings while traveling.
- Approved, tracked and submitted for payment all expenses reports for the Urbandale, IA office