Microsoft Office, VBA, Oracle Database, DB2, SQL, C/C++, UML, MS - Project, MS-Visio, Agile SDLC.
BA Consultant Intern
- Conducted research with advisory services to identify CRM B2B industry best practices.
- Conducted interviews of senior management & reviewed documented ‘As Is’ practices for the Confidential ’s business units in the project scope.
- Assessed gaps between business units’ ‘As Is’ practices and B2B industry best practices and made recommendations on improvement opportunity areas.
- Provided CRM technology alternatives focused on oil & gas or related industries.
PM/ BA Intern
- Developed an IT process transformation and mapping strategy to consistently maximize clients’ freight network profitability using Manhattan’s Profit Analyzer and Load Analyzer decision support systems.
- Led a project to gather, analyze, and document the user requirements and supported the project throughout the development lifecycle to improve the usability of a product by 9%. Prepared test plans & led user acceptance testing.
- Streamlined internal business practices, through improved cost management and resource utilization efforts leading to 11% increase in quarterly license renewals.
- Prepared a robust model to forecast revenue, margin, cost, and non/billable expenses for the team’s products.
Senior Software Engineer
- Led the team of 4 software engineers on project RailMap (for a rail transportation company) adding $300,000 to the client top line and 15% increase in market share for the product. Awarded “Star Performer” for the achievement.
- Promoted to lead a product development team of 5 software engineers for the SuperSpin Multi - cycle Hubs project.
- Delegated responsibilities, planned project timelines, identified resources, and communicated with external clients.
- Coached sales force teams on key product functionality; leading to 13% decrease in customer escalations and 20% increase in the Lead-to-Cash pipeline.
- Ranked in top 10% during annual appraisal.
- Coordinated with cross functional teams on workflow modeling, performance improvement, and GUI redesign for the product.
- This initiative to retain clients translated into an increase in revenue by 12%.
Assistant Systems Engineer
- Designed and developed a new issue tracking tool to manage client escalations leading to a 35% reduction in live issues.
- Developed user testing material. Coached the team on the functionality of the new system.
- Managed client relationship by facilitating client meetings and preparing RFP responses to win new engagement to the tune of $80,000.
- Liaised between business and technical teams and resolved customer escalations that improved information flow across 7000 Confidential stores in the US. Increased store uptime by 10%, adding 2% to the topline growth.
Programmer/ IT Analyst
- Promoted to lead the development and implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product - inventory management, leading to 19% OPEX reduction and 10% increase to client’s top line.
- Managed an account of a manufacturing company.
- Led all stages from analyzing functional requirements, use case analysis to delivering products.
- Reduced client’s operational cost by 25% and improved its business by 10%.
- Led product re-engineering efforts for a warehouse management system, leading to improved user experience and a 15% increase in sales.