MS Word Excel PowerPoint Access Visio RequisitePro ClearQuest TestManager Java C++, Visual Basic SQL
RELEVENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Hired by the Strategy and Organization practice to provide business process reengineering, instructional design and technology adoption consulting services to agency clients in the Confidential .
- Analyzed course needs developing questions to gather granular details.
- Facilitated working sessions with Process Engineers and Subject Matter Experts to clarify and document process changes and systems functionality.
- Coordinated with a Graphic Designer to create visual learning aids.
- Reviewed and analyzed systems documentation, current processes and future processes to form the basic course framework.
- Created clear and informative in - person and web-based course content to convey complex concepts.
- Structured content, visual aids and assessments for student learning.
- Integrated peer-reviewed recommendations.
- Revised and rewrote content shaping it for learning needs.
- Created comprehensive training courses for instructor-led and web-based delivery to enhance knowledge of business processes and procedures impacted by the implementation of an integrated workplace management system.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Hired by the Systems Integration and Technology practice to provide Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and IT project management consulting services to Federal agencies and civilian organizations.
- Led meetings with clients and performed research of industry best practices to determine how to improve project governance.
- Flowcharted existing and recommended governance processes and revised documentation. Presented the improved process and documentation to the client.
- Facilitated the project’s conversion to the improved governance process.
- Developed and maintained project documentation including Project Plan, Change Control Log, Governance Team Charter, Action Item/Issue/Risk Log, and Meeting Minutes.
- Managed the intake process for subcontracted call center resources.
- Performed quality review of security documentation to verify validity and completeness.
- Presented complete, valid documentation packages to the client sponsor for decisions and signatures.
- Reported decisions to subcontractor managers.
- Gathered and maintained data from MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Facilitated remote meetings with client sponsor to provide status of resource ramp-up.
- Worked with the client sponsor to determine the training requirement for project resources.
- Organized logistics to facilitate remote training for more than 70 employees.
- Gathered and analyzed data to verify contract compliance.
- Analyzed functional requirements to create design documentation.
- Developed and executed test cases and scripts to validate conformity to requirements.
- Wrote and edited the testing plan denoting technology resources and personnel requirements; developed the project plan to provide a timeline for the completion of all testing phase activities.
- Facilitated an orientation to acclimate several resources to the project environment.
- Trained unseasoned resources to client standard in the testing approach and goals.
- Provided direction and support to team personnel.
- Served as the point of contact and liaison for the client and developers relaying defects and testing status.
- Convened a multifunctional team to analyze and correct a discrepancy between design documentation and code.
- Presented daily status updates to project team leadership using Rational TestManager and ClearQuest reports.
- Led formal post-test meetings with client audiences to present testing effort results.
- Revised a client’s change control governance process transitioning to a stage-gate format standardizing request outcomes, expediting the change request adjudication process, and improving transparency during a major IT infrastructure improvement effort.
- Created an environment to effectively manage the program and its changing priorities while maintaining control, information flow, and schedule.
- Successfully managed the personnel ramp-up effort helping to triple the number of resources devoted to a significant Federal oversight initiative.
- Created design documentation and test scripts in support of a computer-based international mail dispatch system implementation.
- Directed completion of quality assurance testing efforts (functional, customer acceptance, and regression) supporting several web application implementations to expedite the client’s service modernization effort - on time and budget.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Hired to provide business analysis and project coordination consulting services in the commercial and municipal public sectors.
- Gathered status reports and analyzed information to create the weekly project dashboard.
- Gathered organizational structure and personnel information to determine potential meetings.
- Liaised between the client and developer facilitating the discussion of client concerns.
- Managed the metrics reporting function for the Project Management Office detailing progress of a major website development effort.