Professional, detail - oriented Avaya professional with 10+ years experience. Motivated to drive projects from start to finish, independently and with a team.
- Media Servers/Gateways supported: S87XX, S8500, Windows 9X, 2000, and XP
- S8300,G350/G450, G650, G700 Right Fax
- Avaya CM 3.X, 5.2, Aura 6.X Windows 2000 Active Directory
- Voice Mail Administration: Modular Messaging, Office 365 UM
- Caller Apps, Octel Aria 250/350, INTUITY AUDIX V4.4 One X Communicator 6.2
- SMS Remote Tools Symon Wall Boards
- Microsoft Office 97, and 2007 Level 3 Portal
- CMS Supervisor V13/14, 16.3, 17, BCMR Microsoft FrontPage
- Ehealth for Voice PC Anywhere eCAS - RSP, and dial-up configurations VPN
- IP Softphone/Softconsole/Agent VNC
- Audiolog- screen recording software Norton/McAfee Anti-Virus
- Business Direct Remedy Help Desk
- IT Centra and NetMeeting to Conduct on-line courses Visio Technical 5.0
- Verizon Network Tools/Level 3 Portal MS Outlook/Lotus Notes
- Work Force Optimization (Aura) Remote Desktop
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for the Dallas office and the Business Lending Call Center located in our corporate office for programming and maintaining vectors, trunking, IP telephony, vdn's, ars, CMS, eCAS, voicemail, and destkop related items as a backup.
- Primarily responsible for our Avaya CMS Servers, and the eCAS CDR Server.
- Verify they remain in a healthy and up state.
- Perform regular monthly maintenance on both systems.
- Work daily on production issues that come into our Service Now ticketing Portal. MAC work as needed.
- Hands on trouble - shooting outages, 800# s, PRI s, phones, voicemail, call center, and routing of calls.
- Worked with the vendor to complete the installation, programming, and historical data migration from beginning to end.
- Worked with all of the CMS Supervisor Users to configure, install and provide job aids to notate where historical data resided after the migration, the new IP addresses to configure, and any other vital information.
- Ensured all adjuncts for CMS were properly setup and configured for WFO, Symon Wall Boards, and ECH Handler.
- Created User Acceptance Testing and worked with the business to go through steps to assure proper functionality for all systems that I was primary on.
- Project Management: Implementation of our CDR eCAS Calero Server. Worked with the vendor on the setup, configuration, and import of the extension records. Maintain this server daily.
- Worked on implementing our internal Meet Me Conferencing to 300 + users. Programmed all of the VDN bridge numbers, created a job aid and distributed via email.
- Configured 80 + users within Session Manager as SIP Endpoints for OneX Communicator.
- Responsible for working with our team and the business units for testing all of our telecom applications within a VDI environment. Created job aids, scheduled and coordinated with the business units.
- Completed job aids for OneX Communicator configured as telecommuter mode both as SIP endpoints, and as a telecommuter mode within Citrix.
- The Dallas office transitioned over to all new equipment. Moved over our existing PRI from the old system to the new. Completed all of the programming to bring the circuit into service.
- Ensured all of the IP phones had the new VLAN, and all extensions had a Voice mail box assigned.
- Tested multiple DID numbers and 800 numbers to assure services were moved over as planned during the transition.
- Responsible for project managing our VPN roll out for our work at home users.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Support the Dallas office of approximately 1000 + employees for IP Telephony, Call Flows, Call Center, MACD's, Vectoring, VDN's, ARS, cross - connects and trunking.
- Responsible for all Telecom related servers, eCAS, MMS/MAS, S8720's and BCMR. Verify they remain in a healthy and up state.
- Responsible for coding all telecom related expenses to make sure bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Maintain documentation on all telecom procedures on SharePoint.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Telecom Analyst
- Support a large call center as well as remote offices for Call Flows, Vectoring, 800 numbers, trunking, ARS, IP Telephony, and CMS reporting related questions and issues.
- Project Management: Move remote offices, work with vendor on design and implementation, program translations; work with cable vendor; move phone services.
- Maintain phone switch in the Irving office and three other main locations
- Check daily for errors, alarms, firmware updates, cleanup, etc.
- Work with various business units on projects, inform of new technology, consultation and daily functions and procedures.
- Project managed the move of a remote office, and worked with vendor on design and implementation of an LSP G350/S8300B server.
- Deployed the companies first VoIP Solution with a G700/S8300C with 55 4621 IP Phones.
- Redesign of call flows to assure proper routing of calls for the call center.
- Configuration changes that were causing faxing issues due to the improper IP - Codec.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Support the Irving office of approximately 100 employees as well as remote offices for IP Telephony, Call Flows, Call Center, MACD's, Vectoring, VDN's, ARS, trunking, and desktop support.
- Isolate and resolve issues with the PBX, trunks, as well as VoIP related issues.
- Provisioning and ordering of services.
- Project Management: Move remote offices, install servers, all switches, order phone service, and work with cable vendor to assure office is setup accordingly.
- Deployed IP Telephony at the Chicago Office, Dallas, and Houston.
- Migrated Octel Aria subscribers over to Modular Messaging during our relocation of our corporate office.
- Redesign of call flows for our relocation.
- Coordinated with Vendor to move our 800 number services.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Technical Analyst/Trainer/Telecom Analyst
- Provide 3rd level support for in-house users on business applications, MS Office products, Intranet/Internet, PC and telephony.
- Phone switch administration and voice mail administration.