- Results - oriented professional with the ability to communicate ideas clearly in both technical and user friendly language; orally and written.
- Problem-solver and decision maker with diverse experience in project management and finance, as well as aspects of office support, organization, coordination and administration.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment while demonstrating discipline, self-reliance, dependability and good judgment.
- Enthusiastic communicator with analytical skills; ability to developed detailed reports such as project development methodologies, program status reports as well as possible impacts to the project timeline.
- Big-picture visionary with the ability to understand how daily operations shape results and goals.
- Advanced administrative skills, proficiency with database applications, ability to work efficiently, follow directions as described and work independently or as a member of a team.
Experienced: Project Management and Requirements Gathering Professional.
Overall Experience Include: Expertise in Change Management, SDLC, Business Analysis, Vendor Management, Basel II, Software Implementation, Application Deployment, Process Improvement, IT Project Lifecycle, Issues and Risk Management, BSM, ITIL, Business Impact Analysis, Disaster Recovery, Application and Tool Implementation/Integrations, Infrastructure and Application Monitoring.
Software: Microsoft Suite (Including Visio and MS Project), Lotus Notes, SharePoint, ORACLE, Planview, Docushare, PACS, Connect Site Repository, Actuate, Calligo.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Program Coordinator/ Analyst
- Liaised with the Project team as well as Infrastructure groups and Application teams to implement Business Service Management (BSM) methodology to monitor and measure Confidential Services.
- Coordinated efforts among external vendors and different Confidential verticals to ensure cost and time effective implementation of the program.
- Developed and managed project plans to monitor project implementation progress and deliverables ;Identified and pursued risk and issues resulting in a smooth implementation
- Created and updated Service Level Agreements, Data Flow Diagrams, Business/Functional Requirements Documents, Testing Strategies and other SDLC related documents
- Executed UAT Testing to ensure end-to-end solutions delivered where all those required by the business.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Assisted in the reporting, tracking and organization of all IMS Project Hardware Acquisitions in preparation for the conversion life cycle/migrations.
- Created, maintained and effectively executed project plans and project schedules, which included defining activities and dependencies against the project proposed timeline.
- Managed the project development process to include monitoring project scope and change control processes.
- Coordinated and produced weekly Management reports including Project Status summary, change request log, IMS dashboard, financial summary, SharePoint development Item report as well as risks and issues logs
- Managed all IMS Project process, artifacts and templates on SharePoint for use by all project stakeholders.
Confidential, Cranston, RI
- Assisted in the coordination of all Basel II compliance efforts within the Confidential delivery and compliance teams.
- Provided technical and administrative support to the business impact analysis (BIA) project currently underway.
- Updated a relational database with results from completed business impact analysis documents as well as maintained all project workstream timelines as well as issues and risk logs.
- Guided, managed and coordinated the planning, development and maintenance of each project to stay on track to succession
- Interfaced with mid to senior management in regards to project status and follow up items
- Maintained a program outlined file system and ensured compliance in updating all required documentation.
- Assisted with Financial Reporting requiring extensive MS Excel and PowerPoint efficiency ;Constructed Flow Chart Diagrams using Visio to document issue tracking process and procedures.
Confidential, Norwood, MA
- Coordinated project meetings, developed team agenda, captured meeting minutes, and generated weekly status reports.
- Provided assistance to the Program Managers in support of their critical projects, leveraged technical skills to streamline redundant functions.
- Collaborated with the Client technical community to implement a Global repository (such as SharePoint)
Confidential, Boston, MA
Assistant Project Manager
- Developed project plans, project timelines, task lists, project tracking reports, project status reports, change management, defect management and risk management reports.
- Exposure to steering committee and senior management status meetings.
- Collected, tracked and maintained all outstanding project issues using a Lotus notes database or a Calligo repository database.
- Facilitated the weekly status meetings where all outstanding issues and risks were reviewed with Project Team.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Broadcast Journalism Intern
- Researched chosen topic and identified potential guest that had an insight to the topic.
- Wrote scripts, questions and gathered all materials needed for broadcasting.
- Coordinated guest arrivals and address any questions or concerns.