- Adept at creating and maintaining preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Methodical, technically inclined, and performance-driven professional, armed with hands-on instructional and leadership experience in business systems and data analysis. Enthusiastic to apply broad background in managing logistics and maintenance operations, information technology, applications systems, business processes, and software development life cycle. Accustomed to spearheading cross-functional teams in all aspects of project and program plan development, risk management, issue management, change management, project communication, budget tracking, knowledge management, status reporting, and team member/end user training.
- Strong analytical and product management skills experienced in interpreting client business needs and translating them into application and operation requirements
- Expert at analyzing user requirements, work process flows, business capabilities, systems, and business processes as well as proposing procedures for continuous process automation, significant improvement of existing IT systems, and overall technical performance
- Experienced in requirements gathering, current and future system analyses, and high- and low-level application technical designs
- Veteran Instructional Systems Developer, Objectives and Tests creation, Technical Writer Principles and Training Supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Access, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word
- IBM Certified Solution Advisor 2013
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential TWIC valid until September 2019
- Employed Maximo for Oil and Gas
- Supported contracts for Toyota Manufacturing Blue Springs MS, the Ameren Corporation IL and Cheniere Energy, Inc. Houston TX.
- Authored Application Design Documents detailing software build strategies
- Analyzed and created work process flows and recommended industry best practices to clients using Enterprise Asset Management systems EAM .
- Developed training materials and delivered training for Maximo Administrators and support team members on Job Plans, Preventive Maintenance, and Work Order Tracking applications.
- Provided Go-live support for maintenance team members, leaders, and management staff. Created detailed as-is and to-be functional documentation for all user roles with best practices recommendations.
- Collaborated with applications specialist teams on issue resolution.
Lead Maximo Functional Analyst-Trainer
- Identified IBM deficiencies and troubleshot issues found in the Maximo Asset Management system in cooperation with IBM personnel.
- Ensured the proper configuration of commercial off-the-shelf COTS Enterprise Asset Management software IBM MAXIMO 7.5 and IBM MAXIMO 6.2 along with their alignment with customer specifications.
- Provided expert oversight and direction to a staff of eight analysts and programmers.
- Facilitated periodic IBM version updates and software fixes to MAXIMO systems.
- Directly responsible for steering asset based solutions and delivery
- Effectively managed more than 146 applications, including 26 custom-built applications, 106 customized reports, and 3 interface operations along with other computer systems.
- Supervised USACE-FEM help desk fielding software and functional questions.
- Handled the delegation of help desk calls and Software Problem/Change Requests SPCR to functional analysts and programmers to monitor the progress and ensure deadlines were met.
- Functioned as technical advisor to clients by recommending functional changes and identifying areas for further investigation.
- Rendered direct consultation services to clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
- Prepared and modified project documentation, including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
Production Controller Automotive
- Carried out facility contract maintenance program. Provided repair services to local vendors as well as vehicle status to local management and customers. Worked with local vendors to help facilitate membership in the Department of Defense Central Contractor Registration and Wide Area Workflow programs.
- Oversaw the implementation of wing accident and abuse program, saving more than 19.6K in three months.
- Conducted On-Line Vehicle Interactive Management System OLVIMS management functions, including data input in and data accuracy verification.
- Provided significant contribution by assisting in receiving, prioritizing, and distributing work assignments to seven major vehicle maintenance repair centers.
- Worked in cooperation with leaders for compilation of man-hour data and cost of parts based on location of item and state of disrepair, among others.
- Gathered, reviewed, and evaluated each operation to determine if over-scheduling existed as well as to review schedules as necessary in order to prevent recurrence.
Vehicle Maintenance Superintendent
- Directed a staff of 70 military and civilian employees, including the entire vehicle management activities for 700 vehicular assets valued at 50M maintaining a 92 in-commission rate.
- Secured adequate manpower authorizations and availability of personnel, tools, equipment, and workspace. Supervised inventory management functions by overseeing procurement, warehousing, and distribution of materials and supplies.
- Led the administration of major software updates and conducted troubleshooting of system problems.
- Collaborated with leaders and customers to repair assigned vehicles in a timely manner. Supported wing organizations in creating justifications for vehicle validations performed wing Vehicle Control Function VCF .
- Set and facilitated production goals, quality controls, operating instructions, and self-inspection programs.
- Held full responsibility in expertly managing annual budget of 900K.
- Closely monitored the collection, control, and disposition of hazardous and toxic waste material accumulations to ensure compliance with developed safety practices, policies, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA standards.
- Spearheaded maintenance programs affecting contractor-level repair, shipment of vehicles, maintenance priorities, recordkeeping, deficiency reporting, preventive maintenance inspections, and analysis to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Created local retrievals through the use of Microsoft Office Professional to gather data and perform trend analysis.
- Designed and proposed vehicular assets for depot overhaul.
- Oversaw maintenance complex's 350K annual Government Purchase Card and contract maintenance programs.
- Created and reviewed written and narrative summaries.