Senior Business/System Analyst with extensive experience in business lines as Financial and Insurance with demonstrated success in developing cost effective solutions using Process Modeling, Decision Modeling, Business Rules externalization
- Lombardi BPMS
- Business Analysis/System Analysis/Process Improvement/Data Analysis/Data Modeling
- Business Process Modeling/Business Process Definition/Business Process Architecture
- Business Rules Modeling/Business Rules Definition/Decision Modeling
- Systems Integration, Database Integration, Conversions, Upgrades
- Data Base Analysis and Design
- Data Analysis/Research /reporting
- Project Management
- Requirements Elicitation/Requirements Analysis/ Requirements Documentation/User Stories/Use Cases
- Data Modeling
- Development and Execution of Test Plan
- Analytical Skill/Prototyping/Gap Analysis
- Mentoring and providing guidelines for Business analysts
- Ability to work independent and with the team
- Proven ability to architect and engineer complex systems that are flexible, easy to maintain, reuse code and business rules, and that align to business objectives
- Planning of Project Sequence activities to achieve timely and successful completion
Confidential, Worcester, MA
Technical Lead, Business Systems Analyst
- Engage with stakeholders to establish business requirements to develop technical solutions or business process
- Analyze, design, test and recommend technical solutions and architecture for process and applications of Confidential complex nature - SQL Server, Oracle EDW.
- Business Rules for Data Extraction and Data Mapping, Testing - Oracle EDW
- Implementation of Providers Tiered Structure including Business Analysis, System Analysis, Process Flow, Data Analysis, Solution Architecture, externalization of Business Rules for Provider Tier assignment.
- Analysis and design was done on SQL QNXT system and Oracle EDW. Provide EDW solutions for Implementation of Tiered Programs. - SQL Server, Oracle EDW
- Conversion of Web front application for” Find Confidential Doctor” and “Provider Search” to Confidential MS application.
- Conversion required analysis of existing database, application, Contract/Group/Program/Provider relationship, externalization of Business Rules and Parameters.
- Write Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Process Flow and Data Flow Diagrams.
- Support QA in analyzing Defects and provide decision how to fix them.
- Working with SMA, Developers on new and existing Projects including Oracle EDW including ETL analysis and mapping rules, SQL Database, GUI layout.
- Analyze existing QNXT system for Claims, Contracts, affiliations and other information regarding Medical and RX claims Management.
Confidential, Cranston, RI
Senior Systems Analyst
- Developer hand-to-hand for delivering the product and involved in unit/integration testing of all the Middleware Services.
- Involved in all the Middleware activities, by establishing the interface between ARGO frond-end application with Citizens Middleware and Citizens Host systems.
- Design artifacts like WSDL, Schema (XSD), Design/Mapping Documents, for the Middleware MQ and Web Services. MQ and HTTP Transport layers.
- All the transformation is done using IBM Message Broker, transforming from SOAP to XML, XML to COBOL format and vice versa.
- Data Power has been used for Web Service security for Authorization and Authentication.
- Analyze existing Databases and provide recommendations for updates based on new business requirements.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager/Mentor
- Working with users and Business Analysts, providing Business Analysis, Data Analysis for Student loans on all stages of Student Loan Life Cycle.
- As Confidential Senior BA and Project Manager Completed Integration of Legal Collection and Defaulted Loan Collection Systems (RMS). Integration Included: Planning, Data Base Analysis, Functional Analysis, Processes Analysis, and System Analysis. Integration was completed two month before official end date.
- As Confidential subject matter expert worked on Business Requirements, Use Cases and User Stories.
- Analyze Business Processes and Create Process Models accompanied with Busies Objects, Interfaces, Events, Business Rules Models.
- Create Template for Business Rules and Data Gathering
- Work on Process Improvement as SOP, workflow and related data.
- Working with business analyst as Confidential Mentor in area of Data Analysis, Data base Analysis, Business RulesProcess Modeling.
- Proposed Business Rules repository, organizing and classifying Business Rules in to understandable and workable models.
- Leading Internal Service Workflow Project creating Business Processes, Business Objects, workflow, Business Rules.
- Created SQL Server Database for ISW (Internal Service Workflow)
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Developer/System Analyst / Data Base Analyst
- Business processes analysis, automation, through understanding of how to interpret customers business needs and translate them into cost effective application and operational requirements
- Performed Recovery Management System (RMS) Analysis and Design using SDLC (full project life cycle)
- Systematize Payoff system: analyzed business procedures, developed work flow design, data base, modules, integration with Servicer Database, Control Database design overlooking Payoff step be step processes
- Advanced Claims Placement Process
- Efficiently Upgraded Fairisaac Recovery Management System including Data Base and In House Applications.
- Designed IRS Tax System for forms 1098E and 1099C
- Solved files transfer problem designing File Transfer System for different file types
- Developed RMS Database extraction for Data Consolidation in Data Warehouse
- Reviewed business processes, identified how to make business strategy more effective through Confidential proper use of technology
- Worked with business to analyze and gather information on their daily procedures and roles
Confidential, Johnston, RI
- Analyzed and designed custom programs and reports on client request
- Provide detailed analysis for HIPPA Conversion; analyzed RX Claims transaction processing
- Appointed to HIPAA Conversion Project: Led technical development from planning and specification through testing and implementation; converted 640 objects in Confidential short period of time and went to production with no errors
- Provided programmers and users with technical support necessary for project development
- Worked on Massive Data Base Queries Optimization
Confidential, Mansfield, MA
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Provided Corporate Sales System Support and Development using RPGILE, SQL, embedded SQL, Interact with Front End PC based PRAS System using FTP and FTP Messages to analyze Data Transfer
- Worked with Corporate Sales department with on analysis, design, testing, implementation and solutions
- Translated business needs and reporting requirements into specifications within detailed time frame
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously
- Provided detailed specifications, process analysis and data base for existing and new applications
- Daily administration and management of the system
- EDI processing
- Pricing and marketing analysis System