I offer an array of financial experience and am able to provide creative and versatile budget and financial forecasting for both business and individuals.
- Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of Asset Classes
- Accounting Principles(GAAP/LIFO/FIFO)
- Building and Maintaining Relationships with Clients
- Knowledge of current laws(ERISA, AML of 2001)
- Oracle Siebel
- Oracle Stellent
- SAP ERP Central Component
- Reviewed and analyzed data from business and personal clients’ financial statements.
- Use of SAP ERP Central Component and Microsoft Office Products in analyze, design and presentation of reports of clients and prospective clients financial positions in order to achieve their goals; Utilizing strategies for tax reduction, wealth accumulation, and estate preservation as needed for the clients objectives.
- Scheduled, coordinate and prepared teleconferences with clients as well as distributed follow up information to both clients and colleagues.
- Assisted clients in gathering of financial documents for year - end activities.
- Worked with outside administrators and business clients to compare and analyze payroll and retirement plan data against projections that were made.
- Understanding and application of accounting principles and methods during review business clients tax documents and annual budgeting.
- Implemented solutions to rectify any financial mismanagement with the use of financial products the company offered.
- Consolidation of client’s financial position offered from other companies using Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- Monitoring of client in-house financial position using Oracle suite of programs.
- Serviced clients’ financial needs on an on-going base after implementation of all recommended financial solutions building a strong rapport and solid relationship.
- Used SQL queries in Microsoft Access in order to manage client information and data.
- Collaborated Clients and other advisory teams to insure business activities and transactions were in compliance with Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud laws.