I am an innovative and resourceful problem solver who delivers solutions with proven results. I can bridge the gap between functional and specialized knowledge, the technical expert and layman. I am highly energetic with well - refined leadership and people skills, solid business acumen, and a commitment to client service with ethics and integrity.
E-Invoicing Systems, AS2, EDI, SFTP, Microsoft Office suite; SQL server; Tumbleweed Secure Transport, Confidential Financial Management, Confidential Materials Management, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Oracle Financial Systems, AS400, PeopleSoft, Visio, Visiflow, Cognos query tools, Oracle discoverer, Clarify case management system, Vencor touch screen patient charting system.
BUSINESS EXPERIENCE:Consultant/Business Analyst
- Ensured that government compliance standards were met for e-invoicing globally.
- Trained new employees and documented the implementation process.
- Acted as a liaison between suppliers, network administrators, mapping, and the buyer.
- Set up file mapping and connectivity methods for all connection types and ERP systems for E-invoicing
- Managed Service Delivery for Electronic Payment and Remittance Project
- Accounts payable(invoice and scanning solution)
- General ledger
- Capital projects
- Fixed assets
- Surgical instrument tracking
- Financial management systems
- OR scheduling
- Creation of functional process flows and high-level data modeling across all areas of the hospital
- Used Case Creation and JAD sessions
- Scanning Solution Workflow creations and business rules
- Creation and set up and business rules for Confidential Financial Management software for accounts payable, general ledger, fixed assets, and capital projects.
- Set up integration with Confidential.
- Served as a Financial Consultant for client process re-engineering.
- Gave training presentations to the Shared Services Center, Financial Systems group, Confidential, and end users worldwide.
- Conducted interviews for process and application improvement studies with firm members at all levels within Confidential .
- Conducted weekly status meetings with accounting managers and managing partners on new developments within Confidential ’s application development projects.
- Presented cost-benefit analysis to the Global Finance Director that secured funding for 26 I.T. projects; efforts resulted in the standardization and centralization of many of Confidential ’s accounting-related functions.
- Provided oversight, implementation, and testing for all Shared Services related I.T. projects.