- Sr. Business Systems Analyst with extensive experience in gathering automation and integration Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and transforming into functional/technical requirements for large enterprise scale software development implementations.
- Highly skilled to liaise with business and technical internal departments, global teams, and subject matter experts to drive decisions within these real and virtual teams, while maintaining customer’s views and needs.
- Utilize a methodical approach to problem solving while identifying dependencies, and driving process improvements.
- Implemented 19 global web properties on SharePoint Server application through interfacing with business users and usability specialists to prepare innovative BRD and transformed to functional requirements on SharePoint Server application.
- Liaised with business team and developers on application customizations, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and delivered project status reports to management team.
- Improved design consistency, reduced support costs, decreased IT resource solution dependency by 80% and eliminated redundant systems.
- Executed full - scale offshore Content and QA transition by establishing business processes, outlines, module exercises, and documents.
- Use Case Development
- Agile Methodology
- Cross - Functional Global Communication
- Leadership & Relationship Building
- Planning, Process & Organization
- User Acceptance Test Case Development
- Advanced Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
- Regression/Gap Analysis
TECHNICAL & SPECIALIZED SKILLS:
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Web Services Specialist / Lead Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Provided team leadership, guidance, and project coordination for 5 Sr Web Services Specialist as well as mentoring junior staff and new employees.
- Served as liaison between Online Marketing Business Unit and IT technical personnel to recommend design and implement software development solutions and features with focus on SharePoint Server. Analyzed business requirements, advocated solutions, mobilized cross-functional support, administered development, and drove decision-making in complex situations.
- Increased mobile visitors by 30% and increased customer satisfaction by 33% through analyzing business requirements, transforming to technical requirements, collaborating as single point of contact with business users, IT development team, and external vendor on functional solutions, and managing development and launch of SharePoint site collection.
- Increased productivity, improved morale, and decreased team resource overtime by 80% by designing process improvements, and reorganizing team structure/roles/responsibilities.
- Proactively recognized opportunities, and revised business processes that enhanced operations and eliminated unnecessary procedures through evaluating system operation support and maintenance process.
- Expanded SharePoint product and increased system stability by authoring Business Justification for SharePoint Server issues and functioning as point of contact from business with IT and Microsoft DSE.
- Reduced administrative and troubleshooting tasks by 75% and significantly increase productivity by designing and developing a support and maintenance program.
- Fulfilled business requirements for large-scale global support. Confidential .com implementation on emerging SharePoint Server application through research and innovation in addition to operating as contact between business users and development team to define and implement application customizations.
International Project Manager
- Forecasted and prioritized regional and country specific web projects.
- Proactively cultivated global relationships with culturally diverse audience and administered web projects.
- Achieved implementation of 13 country sites with enhanced operations through administering a complex Asia web site migration from static to database driven Confidential within limited budget and aggressive timeline.
- Efforts acknowledged with Confidential for planning, coordination, and execution efforts.
- Ambitiously coordinated and supported 50,000 pages in 15 languages in a dynamic environment with 30+ code releases and 2300+ global content changes per month.
- Reduce vendor cost and lead-time for product evaluation through developing use case scenarios utilizing Confidential external market research and preparing Proof of Concept (POC) requirements for new Confidential Global POC.
Quality Assurance Analyst/Delivery Manager
- Developed use case, test case, traceability matrix, user flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, defect and issues tracking and comprehensive launch plan documents.
- Executed test cases and administered User Acceptance testing for large global enterprise web properties.
- Liaised with business users, global regional teams, and IT partners on, testing techniques, and Confidential application capabilities.
- Reduced resource cost by 60% by formulating initial transition, project management, and process for offshore transition that reduced resource cost by 60%.
- Increased assessment of project requirements by 50% utilizing business and regional user consulting expertise on Vignette application, system functionally, and production issues.
- Improved consistency of web content format by 100% and reduced content entry phase by 80% through testing 28 custom developed Vignette content type templates for large-scale global migration from static to database driven Confidential platform.