Experienced Business Systems Analyst with progressive experience in several leading healthcare organizations with a track record of managing and researching large projects. Competencies include data processing and analysis, solution management, operations support, documentation, systems analysis, testing, database management, process improvement, and project management. Develop and maintain effective working relationships. Strong multi - tasker with outstanding organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office
- MS Project
- DB Visualizer
- Visual Basic
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Performed system management and testing while also conducting data analysis and ensuring data integrity.
- Conducted systems testing and analyzed data to verify expected systems output.
- Developed, produced, and maintained standard and ah-hoc reports for internal customers
- Reviewed data for quality assurance purposes.
- Created business requirements documentation
- Owned, managed and triage Group Mailbox
- Provided issue management support for reporting products
- Addressed user change requirements by researching system capabilities. Created, maintained, and provided variables to determine if system requirements are were satisfied and assured system performed with 99.999% accuracy.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Business System Analyst
- Served as liaison between client and programmers to make application enhancements.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements, supported operations, documented changes, researched system capabilities, and conducted testing.
- Coordinated and supported long-term direction for healthcare application systems, including data integrity for new product installations and updates resulting in $329 million savings annually.
- Documented new design changes based on customer requirements.
- Addressed user change requirements by researching system capabilities.
- Created, maintained, and provided variables to determine if system requirements are were satisfied and assured system performed with 99.999% accuracy.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Created test plans and test cases for system, unit, and regression testing while also performing various testing functions.
- Conducted solution testing and data analysis to verify expected results as well as performing simulated disaster recovery testing.
Client Delivery Analyst
- Served as point-of-contact for client while reporting data analysis results and gathering requirements for system enhancements.
- Designed, prepared, executed\built and monitored data processing jobs.
- Made requirements changes based on clients request allowing the client to generate $120 million revenue annually.
- Analyzed input data, data formatted specifications and output requirements for satisfaction of all technical requirements using company or third party tools (SAS, SQL, File Medic, Auditor).
- Managed solutions by documenting code changes or making appropriate code changes in basic languages