- IT professional with many years experience in implementation and management of global enterprise business systems, with specific expertise in Oracle ERP Applications (CZ, MFG, INV, GL, AR, PO, AP, HR, MPS, MRP).
- Highly successful as a project manager / liaison for system implementation in the Asia / Pacific region, including Japan and India, with a demonstrated ability to harmonize IT systems with localized business processes.
- Experience includes IT projects for both acquisitions and divestitures.
- Upgraded Oracle Configurator from 11.5.9 to R12
- Built Oracle Configurator new User Interface
- Built new ATO Model
- Updating ATO Model
- Integrating Windchill and Oracle Item and BOM
- Supporting Quote,OM,INV,Discount and major functions
- Supported following Oracle Function
- Oracle Quote
- Quote to place to Sales order process
- Order Management
- Implemented System discount Oracle function
- BPR for CTO Process
- Excellent knowledge of international business, including:
- Local Japanese business requirements
- Japanese distributor sales model eBusiness channel
- Taiwan & Korea business regulations (invoicing requirements, Taiwan Local TAX requirements)
- Proficient with Oracle ERP applications and localization of Oracle ERP applications (OM / AR / INV / PO / AP / GL / MPS / MRP)
- Experienced with SalesForce.com, including customization, localization, administration, and training
- Experienced with Business Objects XI (Universe Designer and Report Builder)
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley 404 IT control requirements and control testing
Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead upgrade from 11.5.9 to R12 for Oracle Configurator Module and completed conversion/re - build new CTO model
- Lead team member for New Robot CTO model implementation and successfully launch
- Support Quote to Sales order process
- System rice and parts sales is different price, created new discount which allow one price list different price for System sale and parts sale
- Consolidated price List
- Team member of Japan Nuclear power plant disaster recovery
Confidential, Bedford, MA
IT Business Systems Integration Manager
- Developed custom quotation format and trained approximately 100 sales representatives and business users.
- Project Leader for the outsourcing of Confidential ’s Japan and Australia warehouse operations, with a focus on development and implementation of interfaces between Confidential Oracle system (OM, INV, PO) and the outsourced vendor’s warehouse system.
- Setup Oracle ERP custom functions when Confidential .
- Project Leader for merging Confidential ’s Japanese database instance into Confidential ’s single global production Oracle database.
- Project Leader for implementation of Oracle 10.7 ERP and MFG systems in Confidential Japan, with minimal customizations and harmonized business processes (consolidated invoices, distributor business with end user, complex shipping notifications).
- Provided regional leadership for the implementation of Oracle 10.7 ERP system in Taiwan & Korea (OE / AR / INV / PO / AP / GL).
- Project Leader for implementation of various other business systems in Confidential
- Custom AS400 and HP systems for ERP and MFG
- Lotus Notes eMail and databases