- Over 5 years of professional experience in requirement gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Worked closely with the Project Managers, SMEs, Technical Leads and Developers to understand and document business requirements, functional requirements and design specifications for new applications with the enhancements to the existing applications.
- Energetic, multilingual and versatile professional with experience in gathering requirements, documenting and developing processes and ensuing end result in a timely manner. Known for responsiveness, great interpersonal and organizational skills.
- An effective Team Player with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills required to deliver business solutions.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of Waterfall Methodology, Spiral/Iterative Methodology and Agile Methodologies.
- Designed Use Cases, Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams in UML methodology using Confidential Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Exceptional ability to build productive relationships with coworkers, clients and vendors across all functional and technical disciplines, providing focused project management, accurate and detailed business and system analysis.
- Assisted project managers with the development of Project schedules, development of requirements, and preliminary design for client applications.
- Exposed to all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including good knowledge of RUP (Rational Unified Process) methodology.
- Conducted sessions with end users/clients to gather business requirements and translating the same to the development teams.
Software: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, different decision making and analysis software (Evolver, Precision Tree, Expert’s Choice, @RISK)
Programming Language: C, MSSQL, MySQL, UML, HTML
Knowledge in: Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (SAP, Oracle), Strong written and verbal communication/ presentation skill, Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a large dynamic team or work independently with minimum supervision to manage business expectations with a delivery - focused approach to work, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving and demonstrated exceptional Time Management Skills
Languages spoken: Fluent in English and Bangla, moderately fluent in Hindi limited working proficiency in Korean and Urdu, reading and writing proficiency in Arabic
Requirement Gathering Techniques: Interviews, Workshops, JAD, Focus groups, Prototyping
Business Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio
Project Management: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, RUP
Languages: C, SQL, HTML
Testing Tools: Visual Studio
Confidential, Sugarland, TX
- Build, maintain and administer master d Confidential for client systems based on the clients’ requirements.
- Researched and documented as - Is processes, defined To-Be processes and architecting business process and business requirements.
- Analyzing business needs and generating business requirement document.
- Defined and developed Scope Document and Project Confidential .
- Developed the Requirements Management Plan
- Participated in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with different stakeholders and team members.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity.
- Designed documents for test case planning, test plan preparation and project team communication (Project scope, functional specifications, test cases, test scenarios)
- Developed strategies with Quality Assurance group to implement Test Cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as partner in business architecture group.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer, communication and interaction between various functional organizations.
- Control to ensure that any deviations from target are corrected before they result in defects.
- Set up pilot runs to establish process capability, move on to production, set up control mechanisms and continuously monitor the process.
- Managed and tracked change control process of requirements and design changes using MS Visio.
- Involved in all phases of software development life cycle
- Determine appropriate products or services with clients or customers to define project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
Senior Executive Officer
- Worked closely with C-suite executives and technical team in collecting requirements, documenting and developing processes while working as Relationship Manager for multiple Merchant Banks and Asset Management Companies to ensure execution of stock trading
- Gathered user and business requirements through open-ended or closed monitored discussions with business stakeholders, prototyping and observation of the compliance department and work environment
- Collected requirements, documented, developed process, tested and ensured smooth transition to new in-house brokerage software
- Created process flows, conducted testing, recognized problem areas, analyzed solutions and made recommendations for resolution
- Designed and implemented process flows of different operational activities to ensure efficiency: Customer Services, Beneficiary Owner’s (BO) Account Opening, Operation with the Merchant Banks and Asset Management Companies
- Maintained correspondence with the Confidential (Securities & Exchange Commission), DSE, CSE and CDBL (Central Depository Bangladesh Limited)
- Implemented project of providing insurance policies to customers in cooperation with the parent company, Green Delta Insurance Company Limited
- Ensured efficient Branch Control and Compliance which reflected in the inspection report of DSE (Dhaka Stock Exchange) and CSE (Chittagong Stock Exchange)
- Performed and Ensured CDBL related activities; i.e. Opening BO Account, Dematerialization of script shares, Transfer/ Transmission of Shares and Bonus, Maintaining Back Office posting of Bonus/Rights/Dividend and Buy/Sell settlement of daily trading