To secure a system /functional analyst and/or project management position that will enable me to maximize my experience, technical knowledge, communication skills and project management acumen to effectively deliver projects on schedule within budget.
Systems Engineer/Business Analyst
- Assist Operations manager in implementing new business processes
- Assist Project Manager in creating all documentation involved in the project
- Budgeting, Cost Analysis, scheduling.
- Creating and implementing a work break down structure.
- Patching and Securing Windows XP systems at Confidential
- Perform GAP Analysis as part of a client deliverable.
- Developing SOP’s and CONOPS
- Developing workflows as well as help define processes
- Documented asset inventories and created Visio documents to document current environment for SIPR, Unclass and development environment
- Understanding of DIACAP process, documentations and/or procedures
- Client/Stakeholder Interaction
- Working with design tools such as Dreamweaver and Visio
- Developing implementation/development plans and schedules.
Sr Systems Analyst/Lead IT/System Administrator
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Patched and Secured Windows XP Systems at client site.
- Process included, downloading applicable patches from VMS, running Gold Disk and Retina on each system (21 systems total) and remediating findings.
- Provided system and status report to the project manager.
Sr Business Analyst/Lead IT/ System Administrator
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Provided GAP and Requirements analysis on software, hardware and personnel needed to successfully accomplish our tasks.
- Assisted in developing and maintain project plans, creating visio diagrams as well as milestone managements.
- Defining personnel roles and responsibilities and creating project roles using Microsoft project.
- Liason between software developers, System Administrators and management.
- Provided on - site support and maintenance of the Confidential Node consisting of three suites of equipment to support development, development testing, and operational testing utilizing our rigorous CMMI Level 3 appraised configuration management process.
- Engaged with Government staff to ensure node connectivity, backup of servers, maintain IA posture of the environment and provide troubleshooting support.
- Daily activities included, installing and maintaining 4 capability modules (CM’s) for Confidential program at the Defense Information Systems Agency.
- Provided weekly status reports to program manager, as well as status reports in daily hot wash meetings on the status of CM’s installs.
- The capability modules involve 3(Oracle, Sun Secure Global Desktop, Weblogic) virtual machines running on Red Hat and 1 running on windows server 2003.
- Set up all 4 systems in 3 environments, Disconnected (Testing), DREN/Connected (Testing) and SIPR/SECURE (Production).
- As the lead SA, my responsibility was to be the liaison between the client and my team as well as the other SA’s from pragmatics and Confidential .
- Tasked with developing a simple but effective and reliable communications approach that ensures all affected parties are fully aware of the nature and impact of all configuration changes to the environment. As lead SA, I liaised with clients, etc..
- Finally as the lead SA, I was also responsible for delegating duties to the junior SA assisting me and a summer college intern . Mentored, delegated, and reviewed the work of junior staff
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Lead IT/Network Support Specialist
- Managed Server room facility supporting numerous projects on several Booz Allen teams
- Managed over 80 servers that reside on either the Booz Allen network or an external network
- Managed and administered user security on windows active directory and domains
- Managed Booz Allen network subnet for with the server room and test lab
- Managed an external network line hosting client production and demo environments
- Performed general support and technical assistance to various project teams.
- Performed hardware and software acquisitions for clients
Confidential, Washington DC
Project Assistant and System Implementation Specialist
- Performed the analysis and recording of all four phases involved in Confidential E-Staffing Project
- Assisted in setting up computer network systems.
- Presented system capabilities to Confidential HR officials.
- Trained HR Officials on how to use the system
- Implemented the E-Staffing system.