- Around 9 years of experience in Functional analysis, Design and Testing of PeopleSoft applications.
- Excellent Functional, Technical and Testing experience in Implementation, Upgrade and Post implementation Support of PeopleSoft products in 8.3, 9.1 and 9.2 versions.
- Extensive experience in end to end testing of PeopleSoft applications including Smoke Testing, Functional testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Parallel Testing.
- Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM(Human Capital Management) application modules like Core HR, North American(NA) and Canadian Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Position Management, Employee Self Service (ESS), Manager Self Services (MSS) in 8.3, 9.1 and 9.2 versions.
- Technical expertise in using People Tools like Application Designer , People code, Application Engine, SQR/SQL, Query Manager and PS Query.
- Solid experience in Business Processes, Basic Configurations and Integration of PeopleSoft HCM modules including Fit - Gap and Impact analysis.
- Extensive experience as Business Analyst/Functional Analyst in gathering requirements from client functions, analyzing and documenting business requirements.
- Experience in developing Process flow diagrams and suggesting simple, scalable approaches for implementation.
- Actively involved in Coordinating with Project Management, Development, Testing teams and end users regarding various complex PeopleSoft requirements and customizations.
- Experience in testing the Interfaces ( inbound and outbound), Customizations and Reports in different phases of testing like SIT, QA and UAT environments.
- Extensively worked on RTM’s(Traceability matrix), Test Scenarios and Functional Test Results (FTR’s) preparation.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills and able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment with an aptitude for learning new systems and applications.
PeopleSoft Applications: PeopleSoft HCM 8.3, 8.9, 9.1,9.2
PeopleSoft Modules: Work Force Administration, Base Benefits, Ben Admin, N/A Pay roll, Time and Labor, Employee self service, Manager Self Services.
People Tools: ApplicationDesigner, People Code, Application Engine,Component Interface
Reporting Tools: SQR, PS Query, Query Manager
QA Tools: HP Quality Center/ALM, JIRA,Service now
RDBMS: Oracle 10g, 11g, SQL Developer,SQL/PL SQL
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Business Systems Analyst/QA
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, People Tools 8.53
- Involved in project as a Business Systems Analyst for PeopleSoft HRMS modules - HR/Benefits/Payroll/Benefits Administration and TCAST(Time and labor).
- Played key role in r oot cause analysis of issues identified in production and working with the business and Technical teams in getting possible solutions.
- System testing of the enhancements and Defects by executing the various possible scenarios to verify the fix.
- Developing Field HCM PeopleSoft system documentation and requirements in the design of new simple to complex systems or enhancements.
- Identifying alternatives to solve business problems and proposes business processes.
- Collaborating with technical resources to resolve complex Field HCM PeopleSoft system issues.
- Create functional and system requirements, complex ad-hoc reports and queries in support of Field HCM PeopleSoft system.
- Designing and conducting integration and user acceptance testing of Field HCM PeopleSoft system and assist with customer training as needed.
- Providing post implementation support and enhancement/bug documentation as needed.
- Providing daily support of the current Field HCM PeopleSoft (HR/Benefits/Payroll) systems including investigating and resolving more complex user questions.
- Coordinated and executed functional testing of inbound and outbound interfaces designed for Benefits transition from ADP to different vendors like Mercer, UBS, E&Y and BIC.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, People Tools 8.53
- Involved in project as a Functional Business Analyst for PeopleSoft HRMS - Canadian Payroll.
- Played key role in configuring Earning codes, Sales tax deductions and Tax class codes for Canada payroll support.
- Understanding of existing and new functionality and conducting Fit-Gap analysis of the Changes and Impact analysis on the existed US system.
- Identified requirements for WCB, ROE and Wage Loss Plan functionalities specific to the Canada and performed necessary configurations to support by system.
- Worked on extending current GL-interface functionality to Canada payroll.
- Running Payrolls in SIT and QA for each pay cycle end dates and validating the paychecks, reports and Business process results as per the latest updates and patches.
- Prepared templates and worked on Mass Loads of Balance tables and EE level tables using Application Engine & Component Interface .
- Developed SQL Queries using Query Manager / PS Query and export the results with Microsoft Excel to perform further Validations and develop reports.
- Tested App Engine, File Layout and Component interfaces while inserting data into PeopleSoft tables from Third Party Applications.
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, People Tools 8.52
- Involved in project as a Functional Analyst for PeopleSoft HRMS - Core HR,N/A Payroll and Base Benefits modules.
- Prepared functional specification documents and process flow diagrams for new requirements of implementation.
- Configuring new Business rules in Core HR, N/A Payroll and Base Benefits.
- Extensively worked on Tax Updates in functional implementation parts and tested the same in QA and Parallel testing environments.
- Involved in testing of Year-End process for CANADA and completed generation of T4, T4A slips RL1 and RL2 Slips successfully.
- Played key role in testing TRESS payroll system for Mexico as part of LAR rollout .
- Conducted analysis of the data conversion efforts and developing detailed data maps conversion into 9.1 systems spanning Human Resources and Payroll to integrate with SAP.
- Running the Payrolls in SIT and QA for each pay cycle end dates and validating the paychecks, reports and business process results as per the latest updates.
- Worked on running Retro-Payroll requirements, Benefit plans enrollments and Vacation Calculations .
- Developed SQL Queries using Query Manager / PS Query and export the results with Microsoft Excel to perform further validations and develop reports.
- Verified new fields, records, pages, components and verified field level as well as record level People Code validations .
- Tested complex functionalities in direct deposit transactions, Vacation Accruals and Bonus calculations and supported User Acceptance testing.