- Ensure optimum sales floor coverage and lead selling initiatives throughout the store as needed
- Identify best sellers and key items communicate merchandise needs to operations optimize the customer's shopping experience
- Review and utilize personnel and sales reports implement action plans focusing on deficient areas
- Strengthen attendance and weekend hours compliance among staff
- Ensure accuracy of promotional presentation communicate advertising and sales information to Associates
- Coach Associates to consistently deliver effective selling techniques resulting in high customer engagement
- Ensure all Associate training is conducted on a timely basis, coach Associates on product knowledge
- Maintain high customer readiness standards deliver a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment
- Screen incoming calls and respond to general inquiries.
- Manage all forms of correspondence including but not limited to letters, memos, presentations, reports, email, and voicemail.
- Maintain database of financial data and member information.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, seminars, conferences, retreats, and other activities.
- Collect, count, and prepare weekly cash and credit card donations for deposit in bank.
- Organize and maintain calendar for senior pastor and serves as primary contact for church events.
- Make travel arrangements and coordinate logistics for speaking engagements.
- Manage the development, production, and distribution of church event and marketing materials.
- Negotiated and monitored contracts for purchase of products, services, and equipment to ensure adherence to terms and conditions. Prepared performance reports, project status reports, and other contract documents.
- Performed research analysis critical to balancing and forecasting budget. Tracked contract expenditures, prepared budget reports, and processed financial forms to expedite contract payments.
- Maintained database of contracts and related documents.
- Maintained government and internal inventory database. Prepared reports for annual audits.
- Planned and coordinated logistics for executive-level meetings, conferences, training, and seminars both domestic and international.
- Designed and created reports, forms, charts, manuals, and multimedia presentations for meetings, training, or other program needs. Posted documents to knowledge sharing sites.
- Received and processed payments for monitoring services.
- Worked in collaboration with Controller to manage collections of past due account receivables and perform weekly account reconciliations to generate reports for corporate officers. Reduced past due accounts receivables by 50 within six months.
- Provided essential assistance to Executive Vice President by planning, directing, and coordinating daily business activities: time management, events/ logistics coordination, budget management, communications and policy compliance, and problem resolution.
- Recruited, supervised, and motivated diverse team of administrative assistants, providing support and leadership in overall team growth. Planned, scheduled, delegated, and monitored tasks required to meet workload.
- Screened and prioritized incoming calls, scheduled business and personal appointments, and responded to inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Organized and managed files, reference materials, and confidential/proprietary business information. Prepared, proofread, and edited correspondence.
- Directed day-to-day office operations provided administrative support to Vice President and Directors.
- Oversaw administrative budget. Researched technical information and cost data on equipment, maintenance services, hardware, and software made cost-saving recommendations to management.
- Ordered and monitored office supplies for multiple sites.
- Developed and communicated office operating policies and procedures. Assigned, reviewed, and evaluated tasks for completion. Drafted and published operations manual for administrative team positions.
Contract Specialist Support
- Maintained database of contracts, purchase requisitions, and purchase orders.
- Performed price/cost analysis and researched other data to determine reasonableness of contract proposals.
- Processed purchase requisitions by verifying terms of contract and fund availability created purchase orders and distributed to end-users.
- Served as liaison for customers and vendors to respond to inquiries.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes