Highly motivated Business Systems Analyst with strong analytical skills and expertise in diagnosing problems. Detail oriented leader with a proven success record as liaison between business teams and IT systems. Troubleshooter with strong understanding of 401(k) and pension processes as they relate to applications databases. Skilled in all facets of product development life - cycle, from requirements gathering, analysis and conceptual design, through architecture, implementation and testing.
SQL, TOAD, Oracle 10g, IBM DB2, Unix Commands, Rational Requisite Pro, Clear Quest for defect tracking.
Confidential, Braintree, MA
Business Systems Analyst
- Provided production support for all Confidential front end applications.
- Resolved participant and customer service technology issues in a timely manner.
- Reduced low priority defects backlog from over 50 to under 5 and maintained that level throughout my tenure.
- Continued to troubleshoot daily issues.
- Prepared functional design documents for new or enhanced functionality for sponsor web applications.
- Created detailed screen designs including any necessary calculations, data flows and database schema.
Confidential, Braintree, MA
- Developed scripts for rolling out new functionality to clients reducing time and assuring accuracy.
- Team designed an online document used by the business to detail the information needed for the database. Increased efficiency and expedited quality processing.
- Monitored the conversion of over 5000 Confidential plans to the existing Confidential Oracle database with minimal issues..
- Provided production support for front end applications (participant, customer service and client web sites and IVR - interactive voice response technology.) instilled in every member of our team a passion solving complex problems and providing expedient resolutions to client issues.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
- Managed 2 teams of systems analysts installed new 401(k) plans, wrote business requirements and resolved production problems.
- One team configured the 401(k) plan rules on an Oracle database for the front end participant Web applications, the other configured statements and confirms needed for each plan on proprietary software.
- Trained staff and developed high performing well-respected loyal employees.
- Developed set of generic confirms that adhered to a standard format, were easily read and understood, giving the participant the information needed meeting for 90% of our clients.
- Worked extensively with business teams insuring new and existing confirms were designed to be easily configured for all clients.
- Collaborated with developers designing an application tool used by team to set up plan rules and load information to multiple databases. This ensured that information throughout the systems was identical, reducing defects and increasing efficiencies.