Possessing seasoned analytic, problem - solving and project management experience; I have the proven capacity to understand business strategy requirements and how those strategies impact the implementation of application enhancement. My ability to articulate, document and transfer knowledge of business processes facilitates business requirement gathering and analysis of data output used to make informed business decisions. Though fluent in Microsoft applications and skilled at data manipulation, and model analysis, I seek to work in a motivating and fast changing environment, in both team work and individual settings.
SQL,Matlab,.NET, LISP,MS Project, Minitab, Excel, @risk, Risk Solver, Rapid Miner, SAP, MS VISIO,UNIX MS BI
Business Analyst (Intern)
Confidential, Syracuse, NY
- Leveraging the use of SQL queries, business and information requirements gathering through SAP modules, data analysis and manipulation tools with EXCEL, Risk Solver and SAS; as well as Macros, scripts, and scenario testing to manage sales and demand in making budget decisions and cost management.
- This involves accurate and comprehensive documentation of system requirements, testing results, specification, and improvements-working closely with IT on effective development of test case scenarios and determination of expected results.
- Build prototypes for different business processes such as subcontract and MRP. Unifying and standardizing database models across business entities.
- Ultimately resulting in fewer data inconsistencies and improving effective sales planning with identifying the scope and impact of inconsistencies through analysis; then solving through systematic sales goal adjustments in SAP.
- Developed user cases and designed relational database between different users and system components.
- Established data model for a system’s developing process and shared data with across Microsoft BI platform.
- Worked between cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met including negotiating on solution alternatives.
- Increased efficiency of system implementation and resulted in 5% savings in cost by resolving issues on site with MS Project.
- Restructured the process’s workflow and oversaw all phrases of project lifecycle.
- Designed a .Net based server for quarterly reporting and internal review both internally and across all market decisions.
- Executed against tight deadlines to achieve defined project goals by prioritizing multiple tasks and facilitated effective communication with customers.
- Independently managed cost and expenses within project teams with Risk, enhanced existing forecast and budget models to more accurately and seamlessly establish plan targets.
- Tracked annual, quarterly and monthly performance results against plan metrics for period end reporting.
- Proposed strategy adjustments and improvement areas, to bridge spending gaps and realign actual results with forecast, plan, and budget targets.
System Engineer (Intern)
- Comprehensive data prepossessing and identify patterns to meet control criteria and quality standards.
- Analysis for system processes transmitting microwave signals with six sigma and sampling methods, to aid decision making for parameter testing with defined constraints translated from customers’ requirements.
- Evaluated simulations of completed models for different inputs and user cases, performed statistical analysis with SPSS to define process capability and determined variances.