- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis/ Software Quality Assurance/ Tester roles with dual emphasis on business and include project management, technology, software analysis and design proficiency in implementation of Testing Methodologies.
- Knowledge of Finance, Banking, Retail, Insurance, Healthcare.
- Motivated self - starter with exceptional team building, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with ability to work in time sensitive environments.
- Possess excellent communication and organization skills with ability to adapt to a new environment quickly.
- RUP, UML, Waterfall, Agile, SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Windows /7/8/XP, UNIX, LiNUX
- Rational Clear Quest, HP Quality center ALM, Power Designer
- Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Power Designer, DOORS
- Rational Clear Case.
- Microsoft Project, MS Office 97-2013
- PL/SQL, Java, .Net, C/C++, ASP
- Visual Basic
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access.
- HTML, XMLWinRunner, LoadRunner, TestDirector, QTP.
- SharePoint, Adobe, Lotus Notes, Quick Books, PeopleSoft System, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, MS-Outlook
- Prepared the vision and the scope of the project
- Worked closely with Fixed Income Managers to implement Eagle Pace hub and portfolio management system
- Involved in implementation of Eagle Pace system that would analyze fixed income portfolio as compared to benchmark
- Analyzed massive and highly complex data sets, performing ad-hoc analysis and data manipulation.
- Worked autonomously within a team of Data Analysts, to analyze, review, update, edit, clean, translate, and ensure accuracy of customer data
- Documented requirements related to Eagle Pace System using Rational Methodology for use case documentation.
- Performed Risk Analysis of the requirements to identify the key business risk areas for the project and prioritized the application development and testing
- Prepared BRD and FRD for the gathered requirements
- Conducted JAD sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives with each other, resolve any issues and come to an agreement quickly
- Defines scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing. Participates in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Assisted for testing and reviewing of ETL mapping and transformation specifications based on the business requirements from various teams and the business teams.
- Tested various Reusable ETL which facilitate Daily, Weekly & Monthly Loading of Data.
- Assisted toad and SQL Plus for testing execution of ETL Processes' PL/SQL procedures, packages for business rules
- Maintained back up and restore the ETL repositories for the QA team
- Develop, execute and analyze quality-reporting measures. Records and reports on testing metrics.
- Investigates and evaluates new testing technologies and products. Tracks and reports defects.
- Works directly with appropriate personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Acts as a consultant on quality methods, processes, and tools.
- Participates in internal and external quality audits.
- Extensively used Descriptive Programming in QTP Automation Scripts.
- Performed Manual and Automated Testing using WinRunner
- Involved in Database Testing by writing and executing SQL Queries to ensure that data entered has been uploaded correctly into the database
- Performed User Acceptance Testing and End to End Testing.
- Verified UI design and implementation as per pre-defined UI standards
- Managed the complete Defect Tracking and Closure process for internal testing using TestTrack Pro issue management and bug tracking tool.
Environment: HTML, Web sphere, SQL, UNIX, Quality Center ALM, Windows XP, SQL server 2008, Java, J2EE, Asp .Net.