- IT professional with Master’s Degree and more than five years of experience in database management, project management, Security/auditing, process documentation and Security installation/updates.
Risk Compliance analyst
- Regularly monitor security trends and provide proactive updates
- \Risk and Compliance in the implementation of a data governance framework
- Ensure all systems are actively receiving updates
- Assess risk and effectiveness of controls
- Interpret audit results and make conclusions on the adequacy and reliability of controls
- Assess internal controls that weaken risks for outside
- Provide administrative rights to facility for security purposes
- Prioritize control projects based on severity of risk and non - compliance.
- Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization
- Participates in special projects with multiple team members to ensure risk is assessed.
- Produce test reports and analysis documents.
- Developed and documented long-term improvement processes for data warehousing
- Provided investor reporting, loss reporting, and inventory tracking.
- Performed data input, data analysis, and validation of loss for a high volume client.
- Ran queries to identify missing shipments.
- Ensured customer satisfaction while maintaining contracted Service Level Agreements.
- Managed complex system problem logs.
- Compiled and interpreted systems and business process changes.
- Liaised with customers during analysis, requirements definition and design activities.
- Documented and delivered training support.
- Participated in the Claims Appeal process.