- Dedicated, assertive and high performing Production Support Analyst credited with combining strong analytical and problem solving skills to deliver substantial customer satisfaction in fast paced financial industry.
- Dynamic record of top performance in a service - based industry; proven track record of performance
- 30+ years of strong work ethic and excellent analytical, organizational, strategic and critical thinking skills as well as proven ability to work in dynamic, flexible, matrix environment
- IBM Utilities
- CHANGEMAN and INFOMAN
- Territory Development & Management
- Cataloged Procedures
- DFDSS (ADRDSSU)
- CA1 (Tape Management System)
- VSAM Assist
- DASD File Allocation
- OPC/CA7 Scheduler
- CA11 (Auto Restart)
- ABEND Interpretation & Troubleshooting
- DFRMM (Tape Management System)
Production Support Analyst
- Partnered with Command Center and all Support teams to investigate and troubleshoot production and software outages on IBM Mainframe LPARS.
- Provided Timely and efficient problem solving skills during major crisis situations.
- Reviewed all production outages in conjunction with Application Support in order to initiate permanent problem solutions.
- Communicated directly with outside customers to track late or incomplete money transmissions.
- Monitored all inbound/outbound file transmissions via FTP/NDM.
- Applied JCL modifications to failed batch/online load modules to emergency load libraries via CHANGEMAN level 99 with request from Applications programmer. Also implement JCL/PROC changes into production upon user request
- Overrode space allocation to datasets if they failed with either an SB37, SD37, SE37 or S837
- Submitted ADHOC user requests via OPC/CA7 SCHEDULER
- Handled inbound calls pertaining to transmission issues, including data issues within files and late or missing files.
- Coordinated cutoff activity with the sites and third party vendor(s) to ensure that file deadlines are met.
- Provided updates and status reports to team and management on a daily issues encountered
- Opened/Updated INFOMAN incident tickets generated for any batch/software issues
- Escalated and DB2/CICS issues that cannot be resolved Production Support to the DBA/CICS group.