- More than 8 years of experience in Information System Development and Implementation, including 3 years of SAP Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence in Business Objects Environment.
- Extensive experience in gathering requirements, analyzing system and user needs to meet the needs of the organization.
- Experience using BI tools Business Objects XI R2, XI 3.X including developing WEBi reporting and Xcelsius dashboards.
- Excellent experience in Design, Development, Support and Operational activities of a Business Objects DWH environment.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies and data warehouse methodologies including data warehouse design and development.
- In depth Knowledge of data modeling, ETL and Integration Technologies
- Good analytical, organization and communication skills.
- Good understanding of SQL, database objects and query.
- Unites States Citizen.
- SAP BI/BW. SAP BI 7.0, SAP R/3, ECC 6.0, SD, MM, FI/CO, Business Explorer (BEx) Analyzer, Web Application Designer, SAP Business Objects including Crystal reports, Universes, Web Intelligence and Xcelsius,
- CMC, Reporter/Desktop Intelligence, Central Management Console, Info view, Import Wizard, Universe Builder, Web Intelligence, Crystal Xcelsius 2008, Crystal Reports XI/2008.
- Microsoft suite: VISIO, MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express
- Oracle, PL/SQL, DB2, SQL Server 2005
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Interacted with business users and Subject Matter Experts to gather information to identify and develop business requirements and transform it into technical requirements.
- Identified source systems, connectivity, tables and fields, ensure data suitability for mapping.
- Lead joint workshops for all the stake holders and SME for projects.
- Created and modified Webi reports and Dashboards for different business units.
- Created various business requirement documents related to Utility business.
- Tested the data integrity and gap analysis among various sources and targets.
- Supported and maintained universes built in the current Development and Production environments.
Business Report Analyst
Confidential, Fort Wayne, IN
- Interacted with business users and business analysts to gather information to identify and develop business requirements and transform it into technical requirements.
- Created/Modified Crystal Reports using the BEX queries.
- Maintain/modified most of the Financial reports and some Sales and Distribution too.
- Created Slice and Dice, Drill down and Cross Tab reports and used the formatting options like cross tab representation, section breaks, data sort options.
- Supported and maintained universes built in the current Dev and Production environments
- Conducted training for End - users and developed business process documentation.
Business Intelligence BO Analyst
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Project coordination ensuring WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) activities planning, tracking and closure.
- Reviewed business details of application enhancement requests
- Facilitated requirements gathering, creating use case scenarios using JAD(Joint Application Development) workshops
- Led design sessions with IT and business stakeholders
- Documented Data Mapping rules that involves data element mappings between back-end database and front-end user interface
- Designed Prototypes ( screen mock-ups ) & User Training Manuals
- Captured database structures & relationships through Erwin Model
- Participated in Technical Review, Database Reviews, Architecture & Redesign QRP
- Captured project tasks statuses that impact project schedules
- Identified Defects and tracked the fixed defects through a Defect Log
- Facilitated and Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Project delivery model adhered to Scrum methodology.
- Created Unit Test Plan and Scripts.
- Provided end-user training and knowledge transfer on all aspects on the implementation process
Business Intelligence BOBJ Analyst
- Involved in analyzing, documenting business requirements, functional requirements for developing universes and reports.
- Defined project requirements, developed application model / workflow analysis
- Translated business requirements into technical requirements document
- Collaborated with application development leader to define architecture, data specifications, technical recommendations and project schedule
- Led meetings, negotiated timelines and facilitated team communication
- Analyzed training needs, interviewed Subject Matter Experts, authored training scripts, developed CBTs and performed acceptance testing
- Representing the back-end stored procedures through schematic MS-Visio diagrams
- Involved in generation and execution of migration test scripts to migrate entire customer database from Oracle to SQL * Server
- Responsible for preparing User Acceptance Test plans, Test Cases