Accomplished professional proficient in project, team, and account management. Utilizes consultative approach to assess critical customer needs and direct cross - functional teams to deliver custom solutions and measurable business results. Skilled at distilling strategy into targeted tactical initiatives, expertly managing projects from inception to completion. Notable success in improving efficiency and maximizing cost options, business operations, and customer satisfaction through targeted analysis and redesign of existing organizational systems, processes, and procedures—implementing changes to optimize attainment of core business needs and objectives. Savvy translator of technical terminology, systems, and requirements for client business purposes. Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills facilitating effective interaction with individuals at all levels. Fluent in Croatian.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic Planning Business Analysis Business & Project Management Account Management
- Cost & Systems Analysis Staff Management Client & Vendor Relationship Management
- Consulting Sales Support Customer Service Customer Support Operations Operational Streamlining
- Process Improvement Strategic & Organizational Partnerships Cross - Functional Collaboration
- Training & Development Presentations Contract Negotiation Inventory Management Quality Control Workflow Business Process Reengineering System Integration Software Development QA/Testing Technology Deployment & Product Rollout Technical Support Product Support Release Management
- Content Delivery Procurement/Purchasing
Confidential, South Bend, IN
Business Analyst / Programming Consultant
- Analyze business needs of clients to identify business problems and propose solutions.
- Research, plan, design, and coordinate both software and system options to meet client requirements.
- Enhanced client operational efficiency through creation of medical clinical statement printing programs as head of programming team.
Confidential, South Bend, IN
- Acted as liaison between customers and programmers in resolving system and processing issues for organization providing IT solutions for medical and dental group practices and hospitals throughout US.
- Assisted sales team with on-site demos and new client consultations for products and services.
- Researched and implemented HIPAA compliancy for medical billing with systems, structural security, documentation and implementation of confidentiality statements for employees; included letters of intent and corporate plan of action. Researched and procured electronic billing package.
- Supported new and existing clients’ questions related to computer assistance with creation and transmission of files.
- Installed and handled administration of T1 line. Contributed troubleshooting expertise in reference to system issues.
- Acted as Team Lead for implementation of Automation Project which resulted in 95% automation of system operations—saving company $10K monthly in time, manpower and operating expenses.
- Performed cost and systems analysis for purchase of Confidential printing equipment in excess of $1M; worked directly with vendor sales, analysts and technicians on implementation and on-going repairs/updates.
- Facilitated success of sales negotiations through open communication and close collaboration with sales team to research and provide expert input on customer technical questions.
- Increased effectiveness of sales team through creation of detailed product brochures, sales kits and marketing materials, and provision of comprehensive training on product usage.
- Drove operational excellence and increased productivity through establishment of standardized process for collecting customer requirements from sales personnel, verifying them with customers and clarifying with programmers.
- Conducted extensive systems analysis, working with clients from multiple hospitals, medical groups, and software vendors.
- Supervised IT team of four and acted as Instructing Programmer on changes and modifications required to customer files and databases of four.
- Assisted clients with changes to file layouts and design of statement forms.
- Purchased and scheduled maintenance for Confidential DocuPrint 96NPS and DocuTech 65 printer and systems.
- Worked with Plant Manager and staff on quality control and workflow.
- Maintained and updated website. Managed all hardware and software including analysis, design, purchasing, installation, building, repair, and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled backups using VERITAS, various DAT tape systems and CD ROM and DVD recorders.
- Guided CAT5 installation and TCP/IP address assignment on single segment 10/100 mbps network.
- Installed routers, switches and hubs on network including Sonic hardware firewall.
- Conducted Ethernet and 10BASE2 peer-to-peer problem solving on OS/2.
- Worked with Confidential SUN UNIX, Windows, DOS, NT Workstation and NT Server and Server 2000, as well as peer-to-peer systems and LANtastic.
- Project-managed entire implementation of two Microsoft 2000 servers with Active Directory domain, including set up and maintenance of local and remote users, directories, privileges, Group Policy, decommissioning of old domain controllers and migration to new servers.
- Promoted seamless organizational preparedness through timely ordering and maintenance of paper stock in excess of $750K inventory.
- Held sole responsibility for companywide migration from OS/2 to Windows 95-98, NT Server and NT Workstation.
- Ensured business-critical corporate and system functionality through scheduling of daily Microsoft updates and other key enhancements.
- Obtained certification as qualified laser printer repair technician for Kyocera 3500, 3600 and Kentek 9030D.
- Gained valuable knowledge of common applications including Microsoft Office, Norton Antivirus for the Desktop, Norton Utilities, Norton Ghost, Partition Magic, Zone Alarm, and Norton Anti Virus for Enterprises.
Confidential, South Bend, IN
- Conducted second shift processing and maintained DEC PDP 11/83 mini-mainframe for Confidential .
- Operated third-shift Confidential check sorter for Data Processing Department.
- Received multiple awards for critical and timely system restoration and conversion.