- 11 years experience 11 years experience in Business Analysis and design.
- 11 years experience in object - oriented design using C++. 7 years experience maintaining a consulting firm, maintaining consultant/client relationship with international company.
- 5 years experience in project management.
- Other experience includes client server development utilizing Sybase with a VAX server, also C and assembly in a DOS/LAN environment.
- Responsibilities include researching a quicker and more efficient way to implement HL7 interfaces by using FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) Specification, which is a standard for exchanging healthcare information electronically.
- This includes loading the complete development environment and all tables and code, modifying existing code to provide a more expedient solution
- Responsibilities include contacting every immunization registry in the US, gathering requirements, creating requirement documents, maintaining HIPAA compliancy.
- Coordinate efforts between our development team (offshore and onshore), QA, our clients and the registries. Used the Agile methodology for the ongoing development process. Used Lean Six Sigma approach in the development process. Met daily with development team to ensure requirements were coded correctly and met the required timeline.
- Create data mapping from XML tags to HL7 fields, and troubleshooting connection issues using SQL, BAM (Business Activity Monitor) and Hub Log Viewer. Create Detail Design Documents for the Development team, Test Plans for the QA team.
- Directly responsible for making sure clients were able to meet Meaningful Use. This ensured our clients got their fair share of the billions of dollars that the Federal Government put aside for practitioners to get electronically connected. Resolved escalated issues, met regularly with high level executives to solve any pending issues. Oversaw weekly meetings with registries to handle oncoming clients needing to connect.
- Utilized SDLC for all development/support of all the EHR applications.
- Utilizing State of the art software written in PowerBuilder with Sybase handling the telephony, research and correct any problem for businesses or individuals.
- Field any question a business or individual may have concerning VATAX for the Call Center.
- This includes accessing highly confidential information to move payments/returns to resolve any issue the account may have.
- Confidential background check performed Aug 2009.