- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis/Data Analyst roles with dual emphasis on business and include project management, technology, software analysis and design.
- Knowledge of Finance, Banking, Retail, Insurance, Healthcare. Motivated self - starter with exceptional team building, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with ability to work in time sensitive environments.
- Possess excellent communication and organization skills with ability to adapt to a new environment quickly.
- RUP, UML, Waterfall, Agile, SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Windows /7/8/XP
- Rational Clear Quest, Test Director, Power Designer, DOORS
- Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Power Designer
- Rational Clear Case.
- Microsoft Project, MS Office 97-2013
- Oracle/ PL/SQL, Java, .Net, C/C++
- SharePoint, Adobe, Lotus Notes, Quick Books, PeopleSoft System, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, MS-Outlook
- Prepared the vision and the scope of the project
- Worked closely with Fixed Income Managers to implement Eagle Pace hub and portfolio management system
- Involved in implementation of Eagle Pace system that would analyze fixed income portfolio as compared to benchmark
- Documented requirements related to Eagle Pace System using Rational Methodology for use case documentation.
- Performed Risk Analysis of the requirements to identify the key business risk areas for the project and prioritized the application development and testing
- Prepared BRD and FRD for the gathered requirements
- Conducted JAD sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives with each other, resolve any issues and come to an agreement quickly
- Participated in Bug-Review meetings with software developers, QA engineers, managers and suggested enhancements to the existed application from business perspectives, provided solutions to existing bugs
- Analyzed and prioritized user and business requirements, as system requirements, that were included while developing the software
- Prepared High Level Logical Data Models and BRDs (Business Requirement Documents) supporting documents containing essential business elements, detailed definitions, & descriptions of the relationships, to analyze and document business data requirements
- Developed the ability to utilize Point-of-Sale data, transactional, and Market Basket data to better understand business trends and help develop plans to meet changing requirements
- Created UML Diagrams like Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and process flow diagrams to elaborate the new processes using Rational Rose
- Created and managed project templates, use case project templates, requirement types and traceability relationships in Requisite Pro
- Wrote Test Cases and developed strategies with Quality Assurance group to implement them.
- Collaborated with Quality Assurance Analyst in Rational Clear Quest to track defects and used Rational Clear Case to maintain consistency in the builds
Junior Business Analyst
- Incorporated Rational Unified Process (RUP) to create Business Requirement Document Specifications using MS Visio and MS Word.
- Planned and defined system requirements to Wire Frames with Use Case, Use Case Scenario and Use Case Narrative using the UML (Unified Modeling Language) methodologies.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams MS Visio.
- Developed strategies with Quality Assurance group to implement Test Cases in Mercury Test Director for stress testing
- Assisted the SA to document all custom and system modification after the issues and enhancements were satisfactorily solved