- To leverage my business and technical knowledge to a challenging position in a way so as to make progressive contribution to self and organizational growth.
Languages: C#.NET, VB .NET, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, XML, FpML.
Tools: / Utilities: Visual Studio. NET 2005/08/10, AJAX Library, .Net Framework, TOAD, Visual Source Safe 6.0/2005, SVN, TRAC, Crystal Reports, Rational Rose, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, NMAP, OPENVAS, METASPLOIT, ROOTKITS, HACKERDEFENDER, WIRESHARK, Aircrack.
Familiar With: JOOMLA, VMware, Linux, UNIX, PERL, Microsoft Clusters, Active Directory, BACTTRACK, Basic Accounting
Confidential, New York
Loan IQ Associate Business Analyst
- Working with global American and European banks providing solutions for Syndicated Lending Market.
- Responsible for creating the business and/or functional requirements necessary for creating software products that meet customer needs, expected delivery dates, and exceptional quality standards.
- Analysis of new business requirements / strategic road map for client specific enhancements and translation into product - specific designs/ detailed Requirement Definitions/and Use Cases.
- Serve as liaison between the development team, strategic partners or/and the business users.
- Develop use cases, mockup screens, Data Flow Diagrams etc. to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to development team.
- Lead offshore QA teams on understanding the business requirement and prioritizing testing paths.
- Assist Customer Support on L3 issues by providing the workaround and suggesting the solutions .
- Assist solution managers for strategic product enhancements.
Confidential, New York
- Worked closely with Technology and Infrastructure team with responsibilities varying from application development to system administration and not limiting to testing the facilities available at disaster recovery center and datacenter facility.
- Involved in developing Consulting and Enterprise Solutions for global clients.
- Worked efficiently in team and independently during all phases of Software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, maintenance and testing.
- Developed applications for Supply Chain Management domains.
- Being part of a CMMI level 5 organizations followed and documented the processes as and whenever required.