Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Performed analysis and created detailed reports using Microsoft Report Builder.
- Identified workflow and business process requirements and related solutions over a wide ranging, complete business process including obtaining approvals, documentation, testing and training.
- Communicated with the Offshore Team and performed project walk - thrus for project validation.
- Performed testing and data validations in QA, UAT and PROD regions of the CMS Vendorscape application and SQL Server Management Studio database.
- Liaison between the business clients (Banks and Attorneys) and the Development Team (US and Offshore)
- Experience with effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Developed and analyzed business requirements and translated them into software solutions (FSDs, RSDs) for Litigation, Foreclosure, REO and Bankruptcy cases.
- Experience with conducting research into systems issues and products as required.
- Performed database queries using Microsoft SQL Server 2008/10
- Performed Vendorscape CMS data and application configurations based on client/vendor specifications.
- Created and performed client/vendor workflow and system analysis to determine recommendations and best practices for current system functionality
- Reported project statuses and tasks via meetings and through hosting WebEx sessions.
- Conducted validation of project deployment through 3 phases of QA, UAT and PROD.
- Work extended hours to meet project deadlines and/or to communicate with the offshore team.
QuickBase Developer/IT Systems Analyst
- Developed and administered QuickBase applications and customized user interfaces
- Developed system integrations and conversions with client data into new system
- Identified problems to solve, and used innovative information technologies to make processes easier and more profitable for each customer
- Created customized forms
- HTML Integration
- Built customized dashboards for various management and departmental levels.
- Wrote VB scripts to customize application for clients
- Utilized defined processes and tools to ensure that each customer site/project was delivered and installed on time
- Coordinated post-project startup activities. (i.e. data gathering, team resources identification, installation processes distributed, data repository established, etc.)
- Participated in scheduled meetings with key team members to review project feedback, tasks, action items and lessons learned via conference calls, WebEx and in-person meetings.
- Relational Database expertise including data transformation
- Good balance of business and technical skills and able to cut to solution decisions quickly
Business Analyst/Process Engineer
- Reviewed, analyzed, and created detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify school programs that had an impact on Kentucky Department of Education
- Documented processes for Developers and Infrastructure departments such as .Net procedures.
- Coordinated the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications.
- Reviewed technical documents with project management team and other offices to ensure business requirements were adequately reflected in technical planning documents
- Developed effective reporting tools such as dashboards for each departmental unit.
- Worked closely with developers, project management, and security and infrastructure teams to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve products, services and/or business processes.
- Used Alteris, BMC Remedy for reporting purposes
- Created end-to-end process flow charts
- Wrote, maintained and updated technical processes and procedures for the Ky Dept. of Education and Office of Education Technology Departments.
- Facilitated business meetings and acted as liaison between KDE and OET offices.
- Participated in and provided support for the functions of the KDE Project Management Office (PMO) for (K-12) for the State of KY.
- Developed and maintained productive working relationships with management, other departments (Developers, security, project managers, and infrastructure teams), customers, team members, and other groups
Network Server Technician
- Imaged and formatted new computers for end-users within the company before deploying. Maintained servers and user accounts for each application.
- Organized and maintained asset inventory using MS Access database. Created processes built around receiving new assets and tracking them.
- Worked with developers to conduct testing to meet project timelines
- Tested PharMerica Legacy KPS Applications for HR and Payroll Dept.
- Tested and created test scenarios for KRONOS and SAP (FI/CO) to validate live production using the SDLC process
- Setup and tested new hires in Enterprise SAP Portal
- Created DA&S Reports - Development Analysis & Specifications for FSD - Financial Systems Development
- Created projects, purchase orders and generated reports in SAP
- Edited and posted G/L accounts within Enterprise SAP Portal
- Tested and updated multiple tables within Enterprise SAP Portal
- Created Profit and cost centers within Enterprise SAP Portal Created functional requirements and performed unit testing on each work request assigned; GELCO and Gentran applications; Support Pack Testing
- Tested in PHS, PHQ, PHD before going live in PHP
- Created, added and deleted users to be able to access or revoke use of certain tables and reports within Enterprise SAP Portal
- Facility configuration within Enterprise SAP Portal