- Seeking a challenging position to understand the business needs, developing and assessing the impact of those needs, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then supporting the relevant delivery model.
- Having 5.5 years of total IT experience in Supply Chain Management & Healthcare Domains, 3+ years of relevant experience Administration, Configuration, Business Analysis and Implementation of Sales force CRM and Salesforce applications.
- Worked on Technologies such as Apex, Visual Force & Force.com
- Actively involved in Error handling, Application Development & Impact analysis
- Capable of undertaking an in - depth analysis of subject to provide optimum solution to an assigned task.
- Good team player as well as equipped to take the ownership / complete the assigned task at individual level.
- Expertise in Approval Process and Work flow actions.
Environment: / Tools: Salesforce.com, Apex Data Loader, Apex & VisualForce,Salesforce1
- Responsible for securing requirements from the functional owners
- Doing an impact analysis for the assigned User Stories and providing design
- Involved in POC for new functionalities requested by the functional and business users
- Performed research to assist in development of project scope, define requirements, and propose changes
- Involved in testing team to understand the requirement and prepare test scripts for the user stories
- Involved in Release planning and architecture design calls to work design and estimation for the user stories.
- Involved in UAT testing and deployment planning.
- Involved in providing demo to functional and business for the newly developed functionalities
- Implementation of Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflows, Sharing Rules, Public Groups, Custom Settings, Permission Sets, Libraries.
- Creation of Workflows, Approval process and configuration.
- Creation of public groups, custom settings & permission sets.
- Have experience in User Management, Case Management & Chatter group.
- Created controllers and visual force pages to override the standard object functionalities.
- Created assignment rules for case management
- Created various triggers for SLA tracking and record creations
- Developed various test classes for standard and custom objects
- Involved in code movement to production from Sandbox.
- Involved in Data migration and helped data load team to solve the issues that come up during data migration of different regions
- Involved in deployment and post deployment activites.
Order management Specialist
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards and various other components.
- Configuration and Customization of the Application, working on the Enhancement activities in the Production Instance.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Data Loading Activities in UAT/Production Environments using Apex Data Loader.
- Creating Test Scenarios covering the functionality of the application as per Business Requirement.
- Involved in the Unit Testing Activities.
- Created Apex classes with respect to controllers to meet client’s business logic.
- Designed Visual Force to develop rich user interfaces.
- Building custom apps using custom objects, approval processes, workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Configured Sales force standard fields and objects on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Campaigns and Cases.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Created the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows for automated lead routing, Email Alerts.
- Designed and developed Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created several reports on standard and custom Sales force objects.