- Leadership/ Teamwork
- Office Administration/Management
- Knowledge of Labor Laws/ Confidential Operations
- Analyst with over 5 years of experience possessing the skills necessary to make a smooth and immediate contribution as a Business Analyst.
- Described by current leaders as an extremely organized, excellent communicator, ready to hit the ground running, with impeccable attention to detail, and the ability to anticipate and provide for the needs of her Customer(s).
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, solve and execute projects.
- Have thorough knowledge of software development life cycle and principles of Agile and Scrum to manage and test applications.
- Operational Knowledge
- Communication/Customer Service
- Knowledge and in Agile Methodology
- Strong Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
Languages: Java, VB,C++, clipper
OS: Windows XP/NT/ 2000 /7
Applications: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
Modeling Tools: MS Visio
Other tools: MS Project, Jira, Microsoft Access, Rally.
Databases: Sybase, Oracle 11G, Oracle 9, Documentum.
ANALYST - CABIN SERVICES
- Gather requirements and document the functional specification for the Confidential team.
- Excellent writing skills in preparing business requirements documents (BRDs), system requirements specifications (SRS), system design specification (SDS), functional specifications, and defining project plans
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verifying performance, reliability and fault tolerance issues. Also familiar with testing tools to design and develop test plans and test scripts.
- Responsible for JAD facilitation. Gather, synthesize and prioritize requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, and surveys.
- Write “user story” using Rally pr Jira and document work flow with the help of MS Visio.
- Effectively manages customer expectations.
- Serve as a primary customer contact.
- Provide business users with insight into application rules and processes.
- Work with developers, architects and the QA team to ensure comprehension and feasibility of requirements. Manage issues logged by developers and resolve them.
- Work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to client - to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders functional requirements and design specification for enhancing several applications
- Bridging the gap in domain understanding between the client and technical team.
- Working knowledge in defect tracking tools Quality Center, Remedy and Rally.
- Identify areas for automation.
- Prepare test scenarios. Work with the testing team to prepare the testing plan, scope and other relevant documents and reviewing the test cases.
- Design customer reports and extracts from various processing systems.
- Work with the development team to get the bugs fixed.
- Analyze the change request and coordinating the changes required with the development team.
- Train new resources for creation of deliverables.
- Manage Confidential Web Sites, content, format. Keeping current on company standards, formats and documentation for purposes and as part of keeping compliant with company standards.
- Develop, implemented, and administered and continued communications for Flight Attendants, Confidential personnel and Confidential Management Streamline processes to archive and store Flight Attendant data for future use, as research information.
- Manage user security on Crew Management Applications for various groups within the Confidential organization. Perform quarterly audits to assure SOX compliance.
- Evaluate, develop, test and implement employee satisfaction programs to promote outstanding internal customer service to Confidential Operations personnel and Flight Attendants at SWA.
- Handled all Terminations/ Reinstatements.
- Helped research all grievances.
- Assisted in System board and Arbitrations.
- Assisted internal customers with all the questions with regards to the contract.
- Acted as a liaison between Confidential and The Union.
- Provided assistance to Confidential leaders and Flight Attendants with Medical and Workers Compensation.
- Maintained and audited point s cards to ensure accuracy.
- Researched and prepared documentation for fact finding discussions.
- Created Excel Spreadsheets and Access Databases for use by Confidential Staff.
- Acted as a liaison between Confidential and 3rd party companies such as Aetna and Cambridge.
- Maintained strict Employee confidentiality.
- Supported Directors and Base Staff as part of current temporary assignment.
- Provided administrative support to Management, Supervisors, and other Employees; maintained inventory control, answered phone calls on multi - line phone systems, greeted Customers, communicated with clients and vendors, and responded to and successfully resolved Customer complaints and inquiries
- Requested irregularities from Flight Attendants to ensure necessary steps were followed
- Maintained all payroll records, reports, and computations; ensured timeliness and accuracy with all payroll operations and conformance with employment/benefits practices and accounting procedures
- Communicated with relevant departments on Employee Benefit issues to ensure timely processing.
- Ensured Ground Ops salary processes were in alignment with contractual agreements
- Maintained Employee attendance sheets and filed disciplinary documentation
- Assisted in preparation of Fact Finding and disciplinary meetings
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
- Worked in all aspects of Customer Service; ticket counter, terminal gates, baggage claim, kiosks, etc.
- Worked multiple flights while providing positive customer experience.
- Gained essential Customer interaction skills