- Business analysis, data collection, design, implementation and support of service applications.
- Technology project management using the SDLC method and earned value calculations.
- High aptitude with relational database development, release management, and custom/ad hoc reporting.
- Database consolidations involving legacy data and multiple subsidiaries.
- Liaison between business units, stakeholders, and technical teams.
- Design and modify workflow models, data conversion maps, and related website models.
- Build application security matrices, re - certification, and compliance reporting for SOX audit requirements.
- Negotiate and maintain positive and long-term vendor relationships.
- Understanding and application of PMI standards, ‘Agile’ methodology, and service-oriented architecture.
- Documentation and training including business requirements, project scope, test plans, and user guides.
- Clear presentation of status, timelines and deliverables to project sponsors and senior management.
Methods: Software Development Life Cycle, Joint/Rapid Application Design, Relational Database Management
Applications: MICROSOFT Office Suite (2010), Outlook, Project & Visio; SAP HR & Finance; SAILPOINT Identity IQ; BUSINESS OBJECTS Crystal Reports; SMART SmartDraw; HP PPM Center; HYPERION v 9.3
Databases: Access, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Domino, MS-SQL, Oracle
SENIOR ANALYST (HR)
Confidential, Princeton, New Jersey
- Migrated outstanding restricted awards from obsolete database into performance-based system.
- Initiated 'group' labels for reporting and applied uniform cost-center field conversion for expensing.
- Represented the compensation group during systems migration from hosted ADP to in-house SAP database.
- Standardized an equity participant summary report and SAP data transfer methods. Compiled reusable workflows by grant type for broker models.
- Program management for executive, incentive and broad-based equity awards and releases. Daily contact with participants, broker representatives and stock transfer agent. Maintained future vesting schedule and controlled overlapping vest tranches for 1,000 participants.
- Contributed to the annual proxy statement (CD&A).
- Balanced cash transfer activity by grant with proprietary transaction spreadsheet.
- Designed and operated monthly expense reports across grants, exercises and cancellations.
- Satisfied quarterly NAV estimates for tax department.
- Manage employee semi-annual stock purchase plan from enrollment to distribution.
- Expanded plan scope to include acquired company employees.
- Authored and edited presentations for ESPP concept and company-specific plan guidelines.
- Maintained SAP population segments (active, suspended, withdrawn) for 8,000 employees.
- Designed and applied simple budget-to-actual reporting.
- Maintained forecasts and monthly expense posting.
- Attended and presented at bi-monthly directors' meetings for department and separate cost center activity.
SYSTEMS ANALYST / CONSULTANT
Confidential, New Jersey
- Trace market data flowchart; examine and compare financial reporting tools and consolidation methods.
- Harden network data security and user access matrices.
- Demonstrated system recommendations.
- Tested and installed efficiencies.
- Designed automated market subscriber activity report.
- Requirements-gathering, analysis, and IT project management for employee benefit funds.
- Practice management improvements and executive reporting for integrated provider clinics offering legal, financial, and dental services for members.
- Data cleansing and custom report design.
- Process analysis and recommendations for utility rate-case support and submission.
- Presented automated document management methods for classification, storage, and retrieval.
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Confidential, New York, NY
- Feasibility, project planning, quality assurance, implementation, and production support for an intranet program of enterprise applications handling stock options, legal matters, corporate compliance, and identity management.
- Directed conversion, reconciliations, and acceptance testing for 30 years’ of equity compensation data into a single database.
- Included project budget, use cases, gap analysis, process improvements, and systems integration with HR.
- Managed allied project to design and distribute self-service website with interactive screens and value analysis.
- Continuation tasks included custom reporting, application enhancements, incentive plans, geocoding, and compliance filings.
- Conducted the implementation of a legal matter management system .
- Composed business case, requirements matrix and budget, assembled UML use cases, compared solutions, led global training, and built VB custom data collection screens for practice groups.
- Developed litigation hold program with high-speed imaging and metadata identification for secure storage of case documents.
- Continuation projects involved data mapping, EDI billing with rules engine, and a data warehouse.
- Automated corporate compliance manual processes with a proprietary modular database tracking business conduct investigations, anti-money laundering, and claims transactions.
- Conducted business requirement interviews, joint application design sessions, quality testing, and document retention workshops.
- Authored specifications and interface designs for functional enhancements, process improvements, and records management.
- Participated in 'agile' fixes for software failure and hardware connectivity.
- Contributed to implementation of identity management project (Identity IQ) by managing change orders, file extracts, and data cleansing.
- Configured identity cubes for uniqueness.
- Delivered in-person user training to hundreds of line managers, application owners, and executives over two years.
- Developed custom reports, extract files, and data-mining routines using Crystal Reports to align output with business intelligence requests and quarterly financial formats.
- Project manager with track and control responsibility for Level-2 incidents and recurring application events: version upgrades, change management, manual/automated testing, and user provisioning.
- Supervised and participated in the development and testing of secure FTP and ETL data transfer protocols for data privacy standards and limited data exchange during acquisitions and divestitures.
- Satisfied IT control audit requirements (SSAE, SOX) for corporate service technologies by preparing formal application risk assessments, automated user recertification, phased project plans, QA testing results, issue logs with tracked resolutions, and business continuity documents.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Managed staff and outsource teams conducting the conversion and operation of client/server databases managing outside counsel relationships.
- Researched software alternatives, collected requirements, and implemented a case management database handling litigation and commercial lending. Negotiated strategic relationships with law firms, authored business policy manual, and installed a secure electronic billing program. Proposed and instituted a ‘legacy’ firm engagement scheme reducing corporate legal expenses by 40 percent. Developed a 'value' interface displaying accounts and lending activity for law firm business customers.
- Proposed and installed restricted stock options database to replace manual accounting. Project included accounting extract files, data loading, reconciliation, and compliance reporting.
- Compiled business requirements, logical design, and user interfaces for developing a proprietary shareholder tracking database with document management tool and current status of proxy voting. Delivered specialized shareholder data to directors at annual meeting via remote connectivity.
- Performed internal IT audits for Legal department comprising security, backup, and user entitlements.
Confidential, Mountain Lakes, NJ
- Audit, tax, bookkeeping, and advisory services for small businesses and high net-worth individuals.
- Represented clients before federal and state tax agencies.
- Forensic accounting projects for valuations, bankruptcies, and casualty losses.
- Prepared assurance reviews and supported clients in securing finance and lease packages.
- Performed program audits and reliability tests for health and welfare organizations and various non-profit entities.
- Expanded annual revenue through client retention programs and vertical sales.
Confidential, La and New Brunswick, NJ
- Systems analysis and upgrades for data collection and periodic billing with collection phases.
- Responsible for management accounting, trust accounts, cash control, business insurance and payroll/benefits.
- Converted depreciating assets to cash through tax-sheltered sales.
- Detected and recovered embezzlement losses through forensic audits and bank account recoveries.
- Improved billing and receivable turnover rate to 4x annually.
- Handled construction planning and facilities management for 15,000 S.F. commercial building.
- Planned and installed 65-node computer and telephone networks.